Most exciting thing you have done today?

Jan

Most excitement I've had today has come from devouring a satsuma and a fruit pastille ice lolly. I know how to feast, that's for sure.

Ham & cucumber sandwich and a yoghurt for me. Rock 'n' roll.

Going to the hairdressers in a bit which I'm dreading. I hate haircuts at the best of times and today it's with a different hairdresser so quite frankly, I'm terrified.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this morning I wondered around a Pickering Park in Hull with its :quotes: Friends Of :quotes: group this pm I am off to deliver some certificates because the sun is shining and I need the exercise.

Toon tommorrow :nufc:

Woke up this morning and thought it was saturday.....

Lobbed on something i'd downloaded and heard the kid bro getting up shouted "here you wanna head out for breakfast"... that's where my excitement ended when he replied "how come you're still here, you take today off?"

:angry:

And now you've been suspended without pay?

Been for a pint in Newcastle after work and was impressed to see an occupy wall street style campsite at the monument. If I wasn't otherwise engaged in gainful employment and spending my corporate shill dollar, I'd be camping with them. Stick it to the 1%.

Had my hair cut.

This is the first time In my life I've had a hair cut where I actually made proper small talk with the lass, but I hadn't had it chopped in a while so there was a lot of hair to cut and if I didn't it could have dragged forever.

Had my hair cut.

This is the first time In my life I've had a hair cut where I actually made proper small talk with the lass, but I hadn't had it chopped in a while so there was a lot of hair to cut and if I didn't it could have dragged forever.

Was it just a trim or will we be looking forward to an avatar update with a skinhead?

Been for a pint in Newcastle after work and was impressed to see an occupy wall street style campsite at the monument. If I wasn't otherwise engaged in gainful employment and spending my corporate shill dollar, I'd be camping with them. Stick it to the 1%.

Going a bit Daily Hitler here but even though I agree with the sentiment the practicalities of being able to put whatever life you have on hold to do stuff like this begs the question what are they living on?

I can't help thinking some of the trendy London ones especialley will be living on Daddy's allowance which will have a probably conflicted source.

Going a bit Daily Hitler here but even though I agree with the sentiment the practicalities of being able to put whatever life you have on hold to do stuff like this begs the question what are they living on?

I can't help thinking some of the trendy London ones especialley will be living on Daddy's allowance which will have a probably conflicted source.

not having a job is part of the protest tbf

Edited by Happy Face

Had my hair cut.

Was it just a trim or will we be looking forward to an avatar update with a skinhead?

Layered & thinned, with a slight bit off the length,

:woot:

Layered? Did she put a bow in it for you too?

;)

If you have an afro it goes all out everywhere, so it's the same as cutting a straight hair at a length I imagine.

Of course if I was bald like the TT bourgeoisie, I would have this issue ;)

;)

If you have an afro it goes all out everywhere, so it's the same as cutting a straight hair at a length I imagine.

I didn't know you were black Tom, sorry if that was racially insensitive.

;)

I didn't know you were black Tom, sorry if that was racially insensitive.

It was you jive ass turkey.