Most exciting thing you have done today?

Jan

I want to know what Jan was doing hanging round an overgrown graveyard?

Clearly not looking for stiffs.

Volunteer projects for open and green spaces. They graveyard was closed early 20th century, while wondering around I found someone who had died on my birthday. Most unsettling thing about the place was they had used the broken gravestones to make a path you could still see the writting on them.....I didn't like that! The site is next to a tannery the same if terrible I would hate to live or be buried there.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know what Jan was doing hanging round an overgrown graveyard?

Clearly not looking for stiffs.

Volunteer projects for open and green spaces. They graveyard was closed early 20th century, while wondering around I found someone who had died on my birthday. Most unsettling thing about the place was they had used the broken gravestones to make a path you could still see the writting on them.....I didn't like that! The site is next to a tannery the same if terrible I would hate to live or be buried there.

There's a path in Byker (Ouseburn) made from old gravestones from the Ballast Hill Burial Ground. Quite cool if a bit macabre.

I had to eat my bagel with a knife and fork it was so drenched in pickle sauce. Felt like Mr Pitt on Seinfeld. Tomorrow the whole office will be eating sarnies with cutlery.

Also booked a viewing of Woodhill Hall for next week, currently first choice for a wedding venue from a cursory web search. Anyone been?

Not today but I've spent the last week in Melbourne producing in-car cameras for a Lexus event where Scott Pruett was giving rides in the new Lexus LFA around Sandown Raceway.

This is my poor assistant who I asked to get in the car and make sure the camera was working!

Poor bastid was shaking for 10 minutes after he got out of the car :icon_lol:

pruettanddarren.jpg

Edited by sammynb

That said, one of the account managers from another agency was the split of Faye Reagan, which made it difficult to concentrate.

Faye Reagan for those that have been living in the cupboard.

95259b1f_500full-faye-reagan.jpg

btw the very NSFW pic for those that just don't get it http://www.fayereagan.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/faye_reagan_011.jpg

Edited by sammynb