Horror films on dvd/fancy dress as food

Bonamental

It's my sister in laws birthday party coming up in 2 weeks, and we have to go in fancy dress and the theme is food. WTF, basically. I'm looking for a cheap and easy option if anyone has any good (or just entertaining) ideas?

Also, she's a bit awkward to buy presents for, only real hobby seems to be sorta scrap booking type stuff, but there's only so many times I can buy colourful card and weird shaped scissors and other crap like that. Apparently though, she quite likes horror films, so I was thinking I could get her a couple of dvds. Problem is, I know fuck all about horror, so was hoping for a few suggestions. Apparently thinks things like final destination are shite. Was kinda hoping to get her some proper classic types, but beyond like The Shining I am pretty much stuck. Help appreciated.

Quality. Had thought about Bananaman, but my brother was going to do that. Apparently he's got something else now, so think will go for that.

Any idea for good/classic horror dvds though? Apparently she wasn't all that impressed with The Shining or The Exorcist, so that leaves me bang out of ideas for that sorta thing. If she's not careful its going to be a bloody voucher for H&M or some shite like that.

If the theme is food and your requirement is cheap, turn up naked with your cock in a maris piper. Say you've come as a dictator.

If you've got a few pence more to spend, upgrade to a turnip and say you've come as a famous highwayman from days of yore.