Sales starting now

The Mighty Hog

I don't know if you lot knew but some places start their January Sales early, I found this out last year and it can come in handy. You won't get any of the stuff in time for Christmas but it will give you a good shot at some of the bargains.

play.com game.net (some are on sale now and others start tomorrow) and boots.com are the ones I've spotted so far. Gamplay.co.uk starts tomorrow aswell.

I waiting until the Xbox360 drops in price before buying it, that'll also have the added benefit of my buying the version that works ok, instead of the first release stuff which sounds bugged to fuck

I waiting until the Xbox360 drops in price before buying it, that'll also have the added benefit of my buying the version that works ok, instead of the first release stuff which sounds bugged to fuck

70974[/snapback]

i'm doing the same, although the first release version seems fine so far (person i live with has one), but you have to run it on its side or it overheats....

Its a cracking console though, just a bit pricey.

did you hear that you can get a "Young persons Railcard" as long as you're under 25, do theoretically you could turn up and buy a railcard the day before your 25th birthday and get discount rail travel for a year...

bargain :lol:

did you hear that you can get a "Young persons Railcard" as long as you're under 25, do theoretically you could turn up and buy a railcard the day before your 25th birthday and get discount rail travel for a year...

bargain :puke:

71169[/snapback]

You crazy students sure do know how to buck the system. ;):lol:

I heard they overheat all the time like,  so I'll be patient

71161[/snapback]

not had any problems with mine at all. Doesnt matter which way its stood up the console and power pack dont get warm at all. Its well ventilated like. Consoles nowadays are more like high end PCs and need a bit of space.

Of the 20 odd people I know who got one only one has had issues.

bargain :puke:

71169[/snapback]

You crazy students sure do know how to buck the system. :puke::lol:

71189[/snapback]

you miserly ginger farts sure do know how to bitch about the system. :puke:;)