Stephen Robert Bruce in the next 4 games.

Flair

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a mad dream last night straight up, I was sat in the Chronicle offices sat next to Lee Ryder pointing out mistakes he'd made in his articles, and Steve Bruce came in "Steve I know you have contacts, am I getting sacked then?" , "nah Steve you'll be alright", and that was it, that was my dream. I woke up before two texts saying the same thing, "he's getting sacked today and the only reason he didn't yesterday was out of respect for Gary Speed."

you are one wierd puppy how the fuck does Steve Bruce get into your dreams?

Fuck do I know, Fiona Bruce would've been more welcome a naa.

God i hope he's not going, with competent managers like O'Neil and Hughes out there all Bagpusses good work could be undone! Hopefully they'll give him till January and let him piss away some more money before they even think of sacking him, but you wonder that Short won't stand for what Quinn would. Also he was there when their fans were loudly booing and chanting about him being a fat geordie bastard etc maybe he'll react to it quickly.

classy.

Difficult to see Bruce surviving without a dramatic upturn in fortune. He's not bought well and then backed it up with shit results following on from a disastrous run last season. I expect even level headed fans have turned against him and if I was the owner I'd probably sack him.

They have a few decent players capable of creating chances, trouble is without Bent to turn them in they're a damp squib of a team.

Reckon Larsson is a good player but when you're relying on a slow as fuck turnip to volley in stunners once every 3 games it speaks volumes.

That second vs Wigan was seriously embarrassing. The way their last defender went down on his arse was pure comedy (and Bramble wasn't even playing). That could be enough to finish Bruce by itself. His face looked like a big red inflatable ugly balloon in the post match interview too. Shaming stuff.

Some of their buys in the summer were incredibly short term, like the Man Utd lads who are already over the hill. I can't see them getting their money back for them. Bendtner will get out of Dodge as fast as his legs will carry him I'm pretty sure Bruce will be sacked sooner or later but there's quite a mess for someone to sort out, and probably on a sell to buy basis.

How fucking red-faced did he look on Saturday btw. Even by Bruce's standards it was fucking dreadful.

Lay off the pop Steve..... :lol:

He looks like he needs to go quit his job and go into rehab. For the sake of his health,

I'll be gutted if he goes. As long as he's manager we'll always have a great chance against them in as in my opinion he's as NUFC obsessed as most of their fans seem to be. I still can't believe the easy ride he got from the media over 'the record' he was going to play when they were going to beat us at the Estadio Del Shite to make up for their 5-1 humiliation. He and some of their players are really their own worst enemies by keep bringing NUFC up. If I was Bruce I'd try my best to sweep it under the carpet and move on. He's one, (not all) of the reasons why we currently own SAFC.

I would've said them beating us up here is just about the only thing (barring some miraculously easy FA Cup draw) that can save him and their season but I can't see him being in the job that long.

How fucking red-faced did he look on Saturday btw. Even by Bruce's standards it was fucking dreadful.

Lay off the pop Steve..... :lol:

He looks like he needs to go quit his job and go into rehab. For the sake of his health,

I haven't seen anyone with a redder face than that since Sid The Sexist fell asleep in the sun in Magaluf. He looks seriously ill.

If his medical record doesn't say ''alcohol misuse'' in it somewhere I'll be amazed.

I've heard loads of reports of him completely and utterly shit-faced in The Diamond. One time so much so a family member had to carry him out. He looks Glaswegian at the minute.

I have to say, as much as I'm not that arsed by what they do, Wigan's winning goal was awesome. I don't think I've ever laughed so much, it had everything. Deep into injury time, being on the attack looking for a winner, big punt out, no danger, Wes Brown fucking up, last defender still with a chance to clear but slipping, huge audible chorus of boos. Fucking magic.