Tweedy's nips

Smooth Operator

Yeah, I'd have thought so. There's not been any law suits and no one has been caught for them.

73615[/snapback]

Either that or Vida Guerra's got an unhealthy obsession with her own arse...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'd have thought so. There's not been any law suits and no one has been caught for them.

73615[/snapback]

Either that or Vida Guerra's got an unhealthy obsession with her own arse...

73616[/snapback]

Well atleast her bloke won't get in trouble for answering "yes" to "Does my bum look big in this?".

She's nee Christina Milian tbh.

71021[/snapback]

What little credibiltiy you had on here just vanished.

71037[/snapback]

Eh? :) If you ask me, she's foyne!

christina_millian_7.jpg

71041[/snapback]

What's wrong with her neck like? ;)

Oh and there's a Greggs in Reading but the G and the R are broken so at night it says "Eggs" :razz::razz:

Michelle Rodriguez... :gay:

I see you're sporting Ms Guerra in your avatar SO, you seen the pictures from when she got her phone hacked?

http://thecelebritylife.org/?name=vida_gue...icle=1126211162

Not safe for work like.

73607[/snapback]

Good lord, my curiousity got the better off me and I had to click the link while at work, and I'm so glad I did!

If only someone could "hack" into Tweedy's phone!

I've met Cheryl Tweedy. I was actually quite surprised how fit she was in person, although she was slightly lost in showbiz (big designer shades etc). The other problem was she had that wanker Ashley Cole with her, who unbeknown to me was standing behind me as I called him that.

I've met Cheryl Tweedy. I was actually quite surprised how fit she was in person, although she was slightly lost in showbiz (big designer shades etc). The other problem was she had that wanker Ashley Cole with her, who unbeknown to me was standing behind me as I called him that.

73837[/snapback]

How did you get to meet her like?

She winked at me once as I was walking down Northumberland Street with wor lass, it was wor lass that told me about it I didn't notice, she wasn't best pleased!

Anyway, Tweedy is the best thing on 2 legs at the minute for me like, and you're right Cole is a wanker. Did he hear you callling him? Did Tweedy?

She winked at me once as I was walking down Northumberland Street with wor lass, it was wor lass that told me about it I didn't notice, she wasn't best pleased!

Anyway, Tweedy is the best thing on 2 legs at the minute for me like, and you're right Cole is a wanker. Did he hear you callling him? Did Tweedy?

73843[/snapback]

On Shields Rd, I helped organise an event on there and a lass Tweedy is related to was singing on stage so she turned up to watch. I went over to her with my boss to ask her to sing but she wouldn't. They dissapeared just after I called him a wanker so I don't know if he heard me or not, he'll be used to being called that now anyway. Although they were attracting a lot of attention and were looking a bit piss sick of it all. Good. :)

Edited by sweetleftpeg

I was talking to her mother the other week, nice women.  Tweedy's often spotted on Shields Rd with her mother if your after catching a glimpse SMO

73887[/snapback]

Do they get in the Raby for a pint? Might bump into her there if so.

Just want to have a chat cos i'm sure I could get the dirty minx into the sack! If not at least get fingers and tops behind the East End pool!

73843[/snapback]

That wink was actually a wince as you stood on her foot, you daft nerb!!!!!

73843[/snapback]

73900[/snapback]

???

73843[/snapback]

73900[/snapback]

???

73915[/snapback]

Nerb = knob in Ashingtonian.

*SPOILER*

The blonde lass in LOST who is gonna die in a couple of episodes is worth a dabble ;)

:lol:

74791[/snapback]

Shannon isn't a patch on Claire like ;)