Tweedy's nips

Smooth Operator

She's nee Christina Milian tbh.

71021[/snapback]

What little credibiltiy you had on here just vanished.

71037[/snapback]

Eh? :lol: If you ask me, she's foyne!

christina_millian_7.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

71021[/snapback]

71037[/snapback]

christina_millian_7.jpg

71041[/snapback]

Seen better in the queue at Greggs tbh.

71021[/snapback]

71037[/snapback]

christina_millian_7.jpg

71041[/snapback]

71042[/snapback]

Have they got Greggs in the land of the Manc?

71021[/snapback]

71037[/snapback]

christina_millian_7.jpg

71041[/snapback]

71042[/snapback]

71051[/snapback]

Aye. I always thought it was Manc like tbh (its called summat else in Leeds for instance), but I note the head orifice is in Jesmond, Newcarsel-Upon -Tyne! Very la-de-dah!

71021[/snapback]

71037[/snapback]

Eh? ;) If you ask me, she's foyne!

christina_millian_7.jpg

71041[/snapback]

71042[/snapback]

71051[/snapback]

Aye. I always thought it was Manc like tbh (its called summat else in Leeds for instance), but I note the head orifice is in Jesmond, Newcarsel-Upon -Tyne! Very la-de-dah!

71053[/snapback]

I've always thought the Head Office was in Gosforth, which is more or less as la-de-da as Jesmond. (I come from Gosforth btw!)

:lol:

71021[/snapback]

71037[/snapback]

Eh? :puke: If you ask me, she's foyne!

christina_millian_7.jpg

71041[/snapback]

71042[/snapback]

71051[/snapback]

71053[/snapback]

I've always thought the Head Office was in Gosforth, which is more or less as la-de-da as Jesmond. (I come from Gosforth btw!)

;)

71059[/snapback]

Silverspoon cunt tbh

The only thing kids from Gosforth were any good for was pinching their trainers off the hell slide at Lightwater Valley. I used to swap my old Greenflash every summer for a pair of brand new Airmax, whilst some little snotter from Gosforth went home wearing my trainers crying to his mammy to buy him a new pair.

In fact that's where the whole of Byker used to get their new skeets

Silverspoon cunt tbh

The only thing kids from Gosforth were any good for was pinching their trainers off the hell slide at Lightwater Valley. I used to swap my old Greenflash every summer for a pair of brand new Airmax, whilst some little snotter from Gosforth went home wearing my trainers crying to his mammy to buy him a new pair.

71061[/snapback]

If you'd have tried that on me I would have simply towered over you and told you to get back to your shit hole and ask you how you enjoyed your stagecoach bus journey down to Lightwater Valley whereas I would have travelled first class in a Lexus!

Or I would have rubbed it in by simply going on a ride with a height restriction on over 2 foot, no dwarves allowed and all that. You must have hated that as a bairn, not being allowed on the rides all your mates were going on? Bet you steered clear of the Hoppings every year too eh?

71053[/snapback]

I was gutted when I moved to Manc only to discover that the Greggs didn't sell stotties. Criminal tbh.

Silverspoon cunt tbh

71061[/snapback]

If you'd have tried that on me I would have simply towered over you and told you to get back to your shit hole and ask you how you enjoyed your stagecoach bus journey down to Lightwater Valley whereas I would have travelled first class in a Lexus!

Or I would have rubbed it in by simply going on a ride with a height restriction on over 2 foot, no dwarves allowed and all that. You must have hated that as a bairn, not being allowed on the rides all your mates were going on? Bet you steered clear of the Hoppings every year too eh?

71066[/snapback]

Why do you think I went for Airmax, couple of extra inches in the height department

;)

Silverspoon cunt tbh

71061[/snapback]

71066[/snapback]

Why do you think I went for Airmax, couple of extra inches in the height department

;)

71074[/snapback]

Cos stilts were not in fashion??? :puke:

71021[/snapback]

71037[/snapback]

christina_millian_7.jpg

71041[/snapback]

71042[/snapback]

71051[/snapback]

71053[/snapback]

It's still called Greggs in Leeds. ;)

I reckon Thurstons stores were gradually phased out by Greggs.. which is good because Greggs makes a superior pasty

also I got irate when a soft southern nancy remarked "You like Greggs? Do they Have Greggs where you're from?"

My reply cannot be repeated in front of ladies, they thought I was a little precious about the origin of a bakers though...

• 2 weeks later...

Have just been looking on the Sun's website and it appears that the delectable Miss Tweedy has been voted as the most desired celeb to get their baps out on page 3. A great accolade I'm sure you'll all agree, I can only hope Girls Aloud goes tits up, Ashley Cole becomes bankrupt and she has to resort to this to make ends meat! Then and only then will i be a happy chappie.