Tweedy's nips

Smooth Operator

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else seen Wor Cheryl popping out in the Daily Star (page 8 for quick reference).

What I wouldn't give to get a hold of her starter buttons!

70843[/snapback]

She's reet chavez lyke. Not saying I wouldn't obviously :lol:

She's the knees of the bee, dangerously rivalling Angelina Jolie for the title of hottest celebrity IMO!

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

Bear with me on this one..

One of my mates works with a lad whos best mate used to go out with young Cheryl. Apparently he has an assortment of photies that if published would cause no end of embarrassment. Just for you Smooth he also told him she was partial to something the Sun would describe as an unnatural sex act.

She's the knees of the bee, dangerously rivalling Angelina Jolie for the title of hottest celebrity IMO!

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

One of my mates works with a lad whos best mate used to go out with young Cheryl. Apparently he has an assortment of photies that if published would cause no end of embarrassment. Just for you Smooth he also told him she was partial to something the Sun would describe as an unnatural sex act.

70851[/snapback]

with such a reliable source you want to add "FACT!"

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

70851[/snapback]

you seen any of these photos then?? i reckon it's probably bull, but i'm admit to proven wrong :lol:

...you're all desperately in need of a shag tbh..

everyday you lot sound more and more like the stereotypical internet geeks.

... and that's coming from someone who owns graphic novels!

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

70851[/snapback]

you seen any of these photos then?? i reckon it's probably bull, but i'm admit to proven wrong :lol:

70854[/snapback]

Never met the lad and will never see the photies. I know how it all sounds but I believe him, we're mature professionals for gods sake not kids trying to score points ;) . The photies decribed to me are not of a sexual nature either..

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

70851[/snapback]

70854[/snapback]

Never met the lad and will never see the photies. I know how it all sounds but I believe him, we're mature professionals for gods sake not kids trying to score points ;) . The photies decribed to me are not of a sexual nature either..

70860[/snapback]

oh ok. bye then

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

70851[/snapback]

I've heard all about her liking it up the tradesman's. Is that the unnatural act your talking about? If not pm me with what it is!

Edited by Smooth Operator

...you're all desperately in need of a shag tbh..

everyday you lot sound more and more like the stereotypical internet geeks.

... and that's coming from someone who owns graphic novels!

70855[/snapback]

I get mine, don't worry about that mate.

Don't tar me with this brush, all I'm saying is Tweedy can sit on my face any day of the week.

Edited by Smooth Operator

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

70851[/snapback]

I've heard all about her liking it up the tradesman's. Is that the unnatural act your talking about? If not pm me with what it is!

70867[/snapback]

That would be the one.

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

70851[/snapback]

70867[/snapback]

That would be the one.

70870[/snapback]

Ah the old chocolate starfish, girls from her neck of the woods usually do like dropping anchor in poo bay!

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

70851[/snapback]

70867[/snapback]

That would be the one.

70870[/snapback]

Ah the old chocolate starfish, girls from her neck of the woods usually do like dropping anchor in poo bay!

70871[/snapback]

That's a bit disappointing tbh. I was expecting some Munroe transfer scandal, or at least washing the dog.

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

70851[/snapback]

70867[/snapback]

That would be the one.

70870[/snapback]

70871[/snapback]

That's a bit disappointing tbh. I was expecting some Munroe transfer scandal, or at least washing the dog.

70872[/snapback]

I've no doubt Dyer introduced her to those acts of love when he was porking her!

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

70851[/snapback]

70867[/snapback]

That would be the one.

70870[/snapback]

70871[/snapback]

70872[/snapback]

I've no doubt Dyer introduced her to those acts of love when he was porking her!

70874[/snapback]

damn i must be getting old, what the hell does that mean??

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

70851[/snapback]

70867[/snapback]

That would be the one.

70870[/snapback]

70871[/snapback]

70872[/snapback]

70874[/snapback]

70875[/snapback]

Believe me, you're probably not old enough to hear what this is..... :lol:

70845[/snapback]

thats going a bit far!

70851[/snapback]

70867[/snapback]

That would be the one.

70870[/snapback]

70871[/snapback]

70872[/snapback]

70874[/snapback]

70875[/snapback]

It's a painful liitle number at the best of times but if your lass has a arsehole like a wizards sleeze then you might be OK. Firstly, insert a testicle up your lasses arse then withdraw it at speed upon ejaculation. Post your findings after you've tried it.

70872[/snapback]

70875[/snapback]

Believe me, you're probably not old enough to hear what this is..... :lol:

70878[/snapback]

I'm starting to think perhaps a new thread discussing all these new fangled sexual terms is in order! or google perhaps ... ;)

I would of like, but then she went and let the side down by letting Ashley Cole have a ride. Soiled goods now imo.

Anyway, she's no Garraway. Although a pregnant Garraway has let the side down as well.

71026[/snapback]

A bit like Billy Piper, not that she was anything special anyway, but now - urghhhh!

She's nee Christina Milian tbh.

71021[/snapback]

What little credibiltiy you had on here just vanished.

71037[/snapback]

She's fucking lush you gimp and so's Beyonce. I always suspected you batted for the other side* tbh

*no, not the Mackems

;)

:lol: