For those of you not in a relationship

The Fish

So,

Last night (or rather, early on this morning around 02:00), the lass started sending me flirty messages, then a couple of pictures... then a couple of texts asking why I wasn’t replying, then an angry message telling me I was taking the piss. I was already asleep by 01:00!

Um, why do I attract the mentals?:lol:

I know you don't care that much, but I had to get it down in print in case she comes round my house, kills me and struts round south London wearing my skin as a swimsuit.

What kinds of pics?

her holding up your dead dog, or her with her bangers out?

Either way we'd all like to see them :lol:

She's depressingly light of the front front. Meenzer should have them by now.

So i take it form that response she sent you a pic of a couple of fired eggs then?

Very disappointing, she should have at least sent a pic of her kebab to make up for the lack of boobage!

Nope, she's very sensitive about her lack of chebbers. No tit-shots, just belly and below.

Meenz, you got them or not?

haha belly and below? Just how far below exactly? I hope Meezer aint just gonna post a load of pics of her feet :D

Why do you think I'm sending them to Meenzer? he's one of the few on here I trust not to post em up. And the reason I'm not sending them to M'Mag is I didn't see him online at the time. If "He of the Sequined codpiece" is going to take all day to reply, I'll bang em over to Manc

Why do you think I'm sending them to Meenzer? he's one of the few on here I trust not to post em up. And the reason I'm not sending them to M'Mag is I didn't see him online at the time. If "He of the Sequined codpiece" is going to take all day to reply, I'll bang em over to Manc

Make it so.

Just read the opening post. Basically Fish was doing the vulture move waiting for some vagina on the rebound, but then he noticed she's completely mental and doesn't want to get involved in case she goes fully crackers and tops herself or something. Knowing your history, I would say the easiest way out of it is to claim homosexuality and cite the time you went on holiday with that lad and were giving mutual backrubs with the lotion.

"It's all been a big charade, the whole straight thing."

"Ohhhh it all makes sense now, yes I can see it now ohhh get you"

She'll buy it.

Just read the opening post. Basically Fish was doing the vulture move waiting for some vagina on the rebound, but then he noticed she's completely mental and doesn't want to get involved in case she goes fully crackers and tops herself or something. Knowing your history, I would say the easiest way out of it is to claim homosexuality and cite the time you went on holiday with that lad and were giving mutual backrubs with the lotion.

"It's all been a big charade, the whole straight thing."

"Ohhhh it all makes sense now, yes I can see it now ohhh get you"

She'll buy it.

Just realised I have form for this :lol:

I don't think I can pull off gay :D

If that doesn't convince her, you can elaborate.

"Think about it, I'm always watching soccer, but I've never kicked a ball in my life: I just watch to see the boys in their nice tight shorts with their supple thighs ohhhhhhh. OHhhhhh excuse me. URGHHHHHH."

If you fully go for it she'll think you're a mental gay and that should put her off.

Ok hold on a minute just to make sure I have got this right...

You have naughty pics sent to you, you tell everyone on here you have them, you then say you've sent them to Meenzer, then say you did so because he wont post them?

If you're only PM'ing them then feel free to send them my way, I wont post them on here but may have a crafty wank if the materials any good :lol: