The Forest Game

snakehips

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know if tickets are available on the door for this one? I live pretty close so might go, but need to know if I can get in?

You'll be able to get an away ticket as there's still a few left, I would give Forest a ring.

Anybody know if tickets are available on the door for this one? I live pretty close so might go, but need to know if I can get in?

You'll be able to get an away ticket as there's still a few left, I would give Forest a ring.

Cheers will do <_<

That's been established for quite a while Parky <_<

It's 3rd round of the league cup ffs you're not going to get it on TV unless it's on Sky.

Fucking Liverpool have got another Carling Cup game on Sky?!? Plenty of other games they could show.

I think Brighton are a team of interest these days after starting the championship so well so there's a potential upset there & they were always going to have Leeds v Man U on tv,

Guest Your Name Here
Ah excellent, its today. The thread title had me thinking it was thursday! Remember to radio us foreigners up please!

I reckon Ben Arfa will destroy these! <_<

Where he going play? In the hole behind renowned target man Peter Lovenkrands?