Seriously now...

peasepud

It really is,

Its been the case for a good while but almost every thread now gets derailed into arguments between LM and others.

Automatically saying that it looks like Im blaming one party, Im definitely not but these things are now regularly falling into a relentless cycle of "he said this 5 years ago", "you're changing your tune now" etc etc etc

Many assumptions of other posters are being made by many of us (myself included) but isnt it now time to draw a line under it all and agree that collectively most of us have the same current view on where this club is going. I say most of us, CT and Deano (RIP) excluded.

Its time to shake hands and shut the feck up about the past views of posters, whats been said etc 5 years ago is history, we all change our views time to time and that shouldnt be held against people.

For the sake of sanity lets all agree LM was generally right (apart from when he said Souness would be a great manager and that it looked like Ashley was going to reach CL with KK) :lol:

i promise to take leazesmag off ignore if he promises to bury the hatchet and stop this never ending crusade to prove he was right and i was wrong about shepherd and ashley. someone will have to tell me if he agrees.

i promise to take leazesmag off ignore if he promises to bury the hatchet and stop this never ending crusade to prove he was right and i was wrong about shepherd and ashley. someone will have to tell me if he agrees.

He's called you a miserable do gooder pc brigade cunt

I'd take him off ignore and argue about that if I were you

:lol:

you're nothing but a fancy dan lecturer, you

you're nothing but a fancy dan lecturer, you

Leazes said [which he did] "wake us up when yer patter's any good"

Wouldn't stand for it meself like

Leazes said

"You will be hated by all men on account of my name; but the man who stands firm to the end will be saved. If they persecute you in one town, take refuge in the next; and if they persecute you in that, take refuge in another." Mt. 10.22-23

Amen brother.

Give it a week, if that.

I'll give it 40 days in the desert, or 3 days in a cave, or until someone denies him 77 times. Which ever comes first. :D

Edited by toonotl