Adele

Kid Dynamite

:D not a fan then? I only said she was down to Earth by the way, not that she had invented the wheel

Yeah sorry, you pushed my buttons though because I have to listen to shit pop music against my will at work, and it grinds you down when you can't hear yourself think for the sounds of Barbie Girl and the fucking Black Eyed Peas blaring into your earholes.

Also your shite arguments wind me up.

'She's made £6 million more than you at singing ner ner ner'

What's that got to do with anything? I respect people who can sing well because it's a very hard thing to do and you have to work your arse off to develop great vocal chops. Pop singers are usually decent, but nothing more, with various exceptions. The music they sing isn't challenging, it's not like she's Mahalia Jackson, but people fucking cream themselves over her voice because they're not aware of any music or musicians beyond what they hear in the charts.

Anyway that argument is shite. You may as well have said Col. Gaddafi has made billions more than you at being a cunt, because it's just as irrelevant.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Sort of like me. Except I've heard her sing on telly before but I honestly can't remember anything about what it sounds like. She's borderline boiler / quite a range material though if I'm being honest. I reckon she'd say the same about me too.

Sort of like me. Except I've heard her sing on telly before but I honestly can't remember anything about what it sounds like. She's borderline boiler / quite a range material though if I'm being honest. I reckon she'd say the same about me too.

doubt it.

snakey would do boyle, no problemo.

Any fucker who says they haven't heard this is lying

Not necessarily. I don't listen to the radio, or watch any of the music channels. So I'm likely to have not heard quite a fair few songs that are in the charts these days.

If Hell existed, that's what they'd be playing in the lobby. Black Eyed Peas in the inferno.

Not necessarily. I don't listen to the radio, or watch any of the music channels. So I'm likely to have not heard quite a fair few songs that are in the charts these days.

I don't listen to music radio or watch music TV but reckon I still managed to hear that song 20 times in one place or another

I don't listen to music radio or watch music TV but reckon I still managed to hear that song 20 times in one place or another

When y say you'd listened to it 20x in one place - was this while you were caught in a regrettably worrying 'lockdown' situation at work ?

:D not a fan then? I only said she was down to Earth by the way, not that she had invented the wheel

Yeah sorry, you pushed my buttons though because I have to listen to shit pop music against my will at work, and it grinds you down when you can't hear yourself think for the sounds of Barbie Girl and the fucking Black Eyed Peas blaring into your earholes.

Brock... Be a pal, don't ever do that again?

I thought 19 was a great debut, saw her first tour at a nice venue over here. Came out same time as Laura Marling's first one and it was like we had some sort of conveyor belt in the UK for female solo artists i.e the Brit school. Which has a lot to answer for tbh. I thought 21 was boring.

Bit off topic but did anyone see her on Jonathan Ross last night. For a multi millionaire megastar she's about as down to earth as you can get. Kept calling people dickhead's and telling them to fuck off :D

Very nice I'm sure. Switched it off after three minutes.

Are you sure it's not the 'comedian' Alan Carr in drag without the gegs??