Congratulations Toontastic

Christmas Tree

Shouldnt yorkshire magpie of got one of those flashing "your our 2000th customer" things and a key to the secret forum etc.

That goes to the person who makes the 1,000,000th post. Unless it's you.

Shouldnt yorkshire magpie of got one of those flashing "your our 2000th customer" things and a key to the secret forum etc.

I'll not see 1,000,000 posts what with being on the list :D

I'll not see 1,000,000 posts what with being overfond of cheeseburgers :D

:D

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Notice the little doofer thing says you now have 2000 members. :D

12,380 to be exact... not like you to get your facts wrong, eh CT? :D

Not what the board statistics say at the bottom of the page mong features :D

Lies, damned lies and statistics my dear tit-head. But then I'm not in the least bit surprised at you proclaiming something you believe to be true and suggesting it's gospel.

Peasepud did a thread a while back stating he was doing housekeeping to keep the DB size down. As part of that he said he was purging redundant accounts.

We've had 12,380 individual approved registrations since day one. Easy to work out by clicking the 'newest member' link and seeing what the user ID number is.

Not what the board statistics say at the bottom of the page mong features :icon_lol:

Lies, damned lies and statistics my dear tit-head. But then I'm not in the least bit surprised at you proclaiming something you believe to be true and suggesting it's gospel.

Peasepud did a thread a while back stating he was doing housekeeping to keep the DB size down. As part of that he said he was purging redundant accounts.

We've had 12,380 individual approved registrations since day one. Easy to work out by clicking the 'newest member' link and seeing what the user ID number is.

Being on the vino again Craig :D

Not what the board statistics say at the bottom of the page mong features :icon_lol:

Being on the vino again Craig :D

Sometimes I think you deliberately screw up on your grammar on purpose. Takes me a second to realise you're simply just a bit of a retard kiss.gif

But you did get rid of them so you now have, as CT said, 2000 members. :D

But you did get rid of them so you now have, as CT said, 2000 members. :D

My point was more aimed at that he reckoned we should be congratulated for something we've achieved 3 or 4 times. Never mind, I didn't help by quoting the wrong post.