Have you ever wrote to anyone famous?

Christmas Tree

They were good like. I wasn't really a fan & I can't call myself one but they were enjoyable, fuck knows why the bassist give me two picks but It worked in my favour as I gave them to a mate & he let me stay at his place after a gig one night when I was stranded in town.

Dealio!

It's "written" you fucking idiot

Beat me to it. Although your post is missing a full stop at the end of the sentence.

I hadn't finished. I was merely pausing, the secret of comedy is, after all, funny punchlines.

No, wait, it's timing, isn't it?

Edited by The Fish

I rememeber writing to Peter Beardsley. It was when he left NUFC to join LFC. I remeber I was mortal drunk and we'd all been on a session and the big talking point was Beardsleys departure and my opinion was that he was a turncoat. So, pissed a fart I drafted my strongest letter and duly posted it to Mr P Beardsley c/o LFC Anfield.

In fact, I was so drunk that when he replied I couldn't work out why he would just randomly take the opportunity to write to me to explain the reasons he departed. The more I read through the letter that cold realisation that I must indeed have written to him! Very strange feeling.

Move on to today and his reasoning was remarkably similar to the way Ashley is running the Club. Lack of ambition, best players being allowed to leave etc.

oh yea tina o brien who was on coronation street at the time heheh

Getting a response from her lawyers doesn't count.

Chris Evans and Bridget Philipson MP. Both on twitter.

What did you say?

Told Evans I'd got his book for my birthday and it had better not be shit. His response was something like "my book or your birthday?"

Bridget posted a picture of some cupcakes she made. I told her no one likes a show off. Real political shit. She just said hello and something about me being jealous I couldn't have a cake (they didn't look that great tbh :D ).

Oh and I told Lee Dixon he was a boring twat on twitter. He replied with a blank message, the fucking retard.

oh yea tina o brien who was on coronation street at the time heheh

Getting a response from her lawyers doesn't count.

Chris Evans and Bridget Philipson MP. Both on twitter.

What did you say?

Told Evans I'd got his book for my birthday and it had better not be shit. His response was something like "my book or your birthday?"

Bridget posted a picture of some cupcakes she made. I told her no one likes a show off. Real political shit. She just said hello and something about me being jealous I couldn't have a cake (they didn't look that great tbh :D ).

Oh and I told Lee Dixon he was a boring twat on twitter. He replied with a blank message, the fucking retard.

<_<

None of that last bit surprises me.

Lisa Burke - the sky weather girl, I would of gone through it like a wrecking ball (this was only 10 years ago as well) :D

I used to work in a NOC doing night shifts and she used to be the first piece of rat we would see in the morning, so we wrote a letter asking to see her cans and if she would mention us on the tele

she said hi one morning and sent us a photo, not of her cans mind <_<

I rememeber writing to Peter Beardsley. It was when he left NUFC to join LFC. I remeber I was mortal drunk and we'd all been on a session and the big talking point was Beardsleys departure and my opinion was that he was a turncoat. So, pissed a fart I drafted my strongest letter and duly posted it to Mr P Beardsley c/o LFC Anfield.

In fact, I was so drunk that when he replied I couldn't work out why he would just randomly take the opportunity to write to me to explain the reasons he departed. The more I read through the letter that cold realisation that I must indeed have written to him! Very strange feeling.

Move on to today and his reasoning was remarkably similar to the way Ashley is running the Club. Lack of ambition, best players being allowed to leave etc.

Bit ironic given what an arselicker towards the regime he is these days