It's a depressing thought..............

Rob W

I think Berb means that if you do the maths Chelski can't be relegated even if theey lost all of their remaining games. I think Chelsea have a good side, a good manager (although he's becoming a whiney bastid of late) and it's fair play that they were bought by a man with a large amount of money, but they bore the shit out of me.

I think Berb means that if you do the maths Chelski can't be relegated even if theey lost all of their remaining games. I think Chelsea have a good side, a good manager (although he's becoming a whiney bastid of late) and it's fair play that they were bought by a man with a large amount of money, but they bore the shit out of me.

69872[/snapback]

I don't think it's fair to criticise them for being boring per se, they have flair as well as a rock solid defence. The boring part is the utter predictability that they are going to dominate for the next decade; they are untouchable because of their vast resources. That makes our league less exciting than the SPL imo, we're not even a 2 horse race (I reckon this year in the SPL is a fluke), we're a 1 horse race. ;)

69872[/snapback]

I don't think it's fair to criticise them for being boring per se, they have flair as well as a rock solid defence. The boring part is the utter predictability that they are going to dominate for the next decade; they are untouchable because of their vast resources. That makes our league less exciting than the SPL imo, we're not even a 2 horse race (I reckon this year in the SPL is a fluke), we're a 1 horse race. :angry:

69880[/snapback]

Aye, that's what I meant, the whole situation bores me not the style of play. They're a very good side, and it seems that anytime a decent footballer becomes available then he's odds on to go to Chelsea as they can outbid in transfer fees and salaries. It's also a shame in that if Chelsea didn't have so much of an advantage (again, not an unfair advantage as they were taken over legally and fairly) then this years EPL would be one of the closest imo. The rest of the league is pretty unpredicatable, apart from the mackems. ;)

69872[/snapback]

I don't think it's fair to criticise them for being boring per se, they have flair as well as a rock solid defence. The boring part is the utter predictability that they are going to dominate for the next decade; they are untouchable because of their vast resources. That makes our league less exciting than the SPL imo, we're not even a 2 horse race (I reckon this year in the SPL is a fluke), we're a 1 horse race. :angry:

69880[/snapback]

Aye, that's what I meant, the whole situation bores me not the style of play. They're a very good side, and it seems that anytime a decent footballer becomes available then he's odds on to go to Chelsea as they can outbid in transfer fees and salaries. It's also a shame in that if Chelsea didn't have so much of an advantage (again, not an unfair advantage as they were taken over legally and fairly) then this years EPL would be one of the closest imo. The rest of the league is pretty unpredicatable, apart from the mackems. ;)

69888[/snapback]

Just looked and Man U would be 6 points clear. I would gladly let Chelsea win the league for the next 10 years just to stop them winning it. BBC acted like they won it loads recently anyway.

69872[/snapback]

69880[/snapback]

69888[/snapback]

Just looked and Man U would be 6 points clear. I would gladly let Chelsea win the league for the next 10 years just to stop them winning it. BBC acted like they won it loads recently anyway.

69898[/snapback]

I don't have any particualr animousity with ManU. At least in the years they dominated they had some competition - mainly Arsenal but also Blackburn and us for a bit. They couldn't buy any footballer on the planet just because they fancied it. I was fairly ambivalent about Chelsea before but now I hate the wankers. Thing is, the true fans know they haven't earned it. It must feel really fake and deep down it is probably a worse feeling than winning fuck all for 30 years.

69898[/snapback]

Yes, Manure would be 6 points clear but at least you feel they could be caught, they were nowt special up here and scored 2 piss poor goals. Poorest Manure team I've seen up here for awhile, Rooney aside of course.

69898[/snapback]

Yes, Manure would be 6 points clear but at least you feel they could be caught, they were nowt special up here and scored 2 piss poor goals. Poorest Manure team I've seen up here for awhile, Rooney aside of course.

69921[/snapback]

I still hate the f*ckers

Chelsea don't just see a player, then go out and buy him. They're not doing what Real Madrid have done over the years. They don't buy all the world class big name players, they buy players who will do a job.

I can't see what they're doing wrong to be honest.

Chelsea don't just see a player, then go out and buy him. They're not doing what Real Madrid have done over the years. They don't buy all the world class big name players, they buy players who will do a job.

I can't see what they're doing wrong to be honest.

70011[/snapback]

Right.......

They don't just pick any old player, they buy the best, guided by the best manager in the premiership, who is paid the most.....

They don't have to operate at any sort of profit, they are a relatively small club operating at a huge loss, funded by a foreigner who has no connection with the club, for God knows what motives. It is an entirely unnatural situation (not illegal, though), and you must be one of the only fans in the country that doesn't think it is to the detriment of the premier league.

I find your comments amazing considering the fuss you were making about Liverpool winning the CL and how thtat would put us at a disadvantage tbh. Oh, and at least Real are a real big club with a fan base and history to match.

none of you, or I would complain though if Romans millions were invested in our clubs

70090[/snapback]

Actually I would, and I'm pretty sure miilions of other fans feel the way I do.

Chelsea fucking rent boys tbh.

Also, how many seasons of winning the PL and the Champions League (which they'll surely do soon imo) will it be before old Roman gets bored shitless and moves on to something else. An excellent side, it's all being done fair and square, but it just doesn't seem right. I'm saying that with a footballing head on rather than an NUFC one.

Also, they employ a man who I think is pure scum and is everything that is wrong with 21st century football, Peter Kenyon. I'd like to hit that bastid with my car at 70mph.

I reckon Mourinho will get bored before Abramovich does.

70142[/snapback]

I reckon if Barca made him an offer he couldn't refuse he'd be off like a shot.

70167[/snapback]

Well yeah, if he couldn't refuse it. ;)