Our Evil Ancestors

Christmas Tree

There is no emperical evidence for pretty much everything mentioned in biblical texts but that's neither here nor there.

The Romans use to pit slaves against Lions, Tigers et al for centuries in the interests of entertainment for the masses in a big amphitheatre. The Colosseum. You may have heard of it. :D

Aren't pakis still burning women alive if they play away?

I'm 3/4 asian and if you said that to my face I'd bite your nose off you Yorkshire cunt.

For the record I have no asian blood but Sniffer is still the very biggest of mugs.

There is no emperical evidence for pretty much everything mentioned in biblical texts but that's neither here nor there.

The Romans use to pit slaves against Lions, Tigers et al for centuries in the interests of entertainment for the masses in a big amphitheatre. The Colosseum. You may have heard of it. :D

I have, it was in the link I put in the OP :D

The Emperor Tiberius would have young men's urethras laced shut before force-feeding them wine. And, under Caligula, it became customary to saw noblemen in half.

The judges of ancient Babylon were particularly enthusiastic. The cutting off of feet, lips and noses, blinding, gutting and the tearing out of the heart were all standard punishments in this corner of the ancient world.

Thats nasty shit that is cutting off lips and noses.

But the Assyrians seem to have been the masters of brutality.

Staking involved the executioner hammering a stake through the victim's lubricated anus. The goal was to place the rounded, wooden stake so carefully that it only just pushed the internal organs aside. Many victims lived for days skewered like this.

:D

I don't think anything would be more painful than being hanged, drawn and quartered but the Chinese Ling Chi is awful. Which, as an eyewitness described-

The criminal is fastened to a rough cross, and the executioner, armed with a sharp knife, begins by grasping handfuls from the fleshy parts of the body, such as the thighs and the breasts, and slicing them off. After this he removes the joints and the excrescences of the body one by one-the nose and ears, fingers and toes. Then the limbs are cut off piecemeal at the wrists and the ankles, the elbows and knees, the shoulders and hips. Finally, the victim is stabbed to the heart and his head cut off.

I don't think anything would be more painful than being hanged, drawn and quartered but the Chinese Ling Chi is awful. Which, as an eyewitness described-

The criminal is fastened to a rough cross, and the executioner, armed with a sharp knife, begins by grasping handfuls from the fleshy parts of the body, such as the thighs and the breasts, and slicing them off. After this he removes the joints and the excrescences of the body one by one-the nose and ears, fingers and toes. Then the limbs are cut off piecemeal at the wrists and the ankles, the elbows and knees, the shoulders and hips. Finally, the victim is stabbed to the heart and his head cut off.

Winner :D

I'm 3/4 asian and if you said that to my face I'd bite your nose off you Yorkshire cunt.

For the record I have no asian blood but Sniffer is still the very biggest of mugs.

Bollocks. You realized the hole you're digging for yourself.

Here you are calling me a yorkshireman when you are fresh off the boat. FFS, how stupid can you get, McFool? I come from generations back in Newcastle and your people are from islamabad or thailand or hong kong. And you call me a fucking yorkshireman.

I will say this, you've picked up the language well and you know how to insult someone. Just out of interest, what do you speak at home?

Bollocks. You realized the hole you're digging for yourself.

Here you are calling me a yorkshireman when you are fresh off the boat. FFS, how stupid can you get, McFool? I come from generations back in Newcastle and your people are from islamabad or thailand or hong kong. And you call me a fucking yorkshireman.

I will say this, you've picked up the language well and you know how to insult someone. Just out of interest, what do you speak at home?

:D

Hinnydu.

Is meff appropriate here Stevie?

Didn't one of the medieval King's of England have a trumpet inserted in his anus, then a red-hot poker pushed inside it? :D

Edward II, allegedly on the orders of his wife who was annoyed that he was a fairy who wasted a lot of time and money on a Lord he loved. It was something like that anyway.

Didn't one of the medieval King's of England have a trumpet inserted in his anus, then a red-hot poker pushed inside it? :D

Edward II, allegedly on the orders of his wife who was annoyed that he was a fairy who wasted a lot of time and money on a Lord he loved. It was something like that anyway.

Bonus point to Mr Castell:

Having been captured by an army led by his queen, Isabella, and her lover, Sir Roger Mortimer, he was forced to abdicate in favour of his underage son, Edward III. He was then imprisoned and, according to those chroniclers most biased against his usurpers, was then subjected to a series of torments, including being starved and thrown into a pit full of rotting corpses.

But it was the final torture that made Edward II's death arguably the most famous in English royal history:a group of men pinned the deposed king beneath a mattress or table, pushed a horn into his anus, and then inserted a red-hot poker that burned out his internal organs. This grisly execution was supposedly devised to leave no visible mark on the body.