CT; you have a fan

toonotl

Same old bottom line Im afraid. If I am this moster of wummery or derailment, it would take minutes to trawl through the last week or last month and find countless examples. No need to trawl 10,000 posts.

I could give about 6 examples of Leazes derailments in about 5 minutes.

KSA is also right to point out that I dont start fights or name calling. Not whiter than white or holier than thou, just the way it is.

So is it my football views? Surely my championing of Krul two years ago or championing of Fergie or dislike of Jonas etc is enough to make grown men pack up and leave. Really?

I dont get involved in threads I have no interest in such as the gaming forum or threads about other football teams.

Political views then? Lots disagree but rampant anti tories like NJS have no problem debating matters without ever reverting to name calling.

Lets face it, its the ability to look for positivity in the bleakest of circumstances that irritates and leads to sniping.

Many posters such as Toonraider have said on many occasions its the nasty side of this forum that causes them to post less, the bitchiness. Unfortunately there is a group of bitches on here and if I were gone tomorrow they would soon have their next one lined up.

Its also worth bearing in mind that some posters have left here and gone to Newcastle Online because they like it better. From what Ive seen of the place and as Manc Mag says, there are many there with my views so it hardly seems a safe haven for the easy offended.

My final word on this.

Go and get the many examples of derailment or wummery from the last month. Put up or shut up.

Ban me if you want.

If you dont, expect to get a mouthful back if you slag me off and dont whine about it.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannit believe there's almost 20 posters who get so annoyed with what someone posts they'll actually complain about it like. :lol:

Anyone would think it matters.

I'm all for keeping the quality out of the gutter, but we look back with great fondness on many of the WUM's that have fallen.

I wish Fop would come back. I loved him :lol:

You should see the ones I send about you :icon_lol:

Same old bottom line Im afraid. If I am this moster of wummery or derailment, it would take minutes to trawl through the last week or last month and find countless examples. No need to trawl 10,000 posts.

I could give about 6 examples of Leazes derailments in about 5 minutes.

KSA is also right to point out that I dont start fights or name calling. Not whiter than white or holier than thou, just the way it is.

So is it my football views? Surely my championing of Krul two years ago or championing of Fergie or dislike of Jonas etc is enough to make grown men pack up and leave. Really?

I dont get involved in threads I have no interest in such as the gaming forum or threads about other football teams.

Political views then? Lots disagree but rampant anti tories like NJS have no problem debating matters without ever reverting to name calling.

Lets face it, its the ability to look for positivity in the bleakest of circumstances that irritates and leads to sniping.

Many posters such as Toonraider have said on many occasions its the nasty side of this forum that causes them to post less, the bitchiness. Unfortunately there is a group of bitches on here and if I were gone tomorrow they would soon have their next one lined up.

Its also worth bearing in mind that some posters have left here and gone to Newcastle Online because they like it better. From what Ive seen of the place and as Manc Mag says, there are many there with my views so it hardly seems a safe haven for the easy offended.

My final word on this.

Go and get the many examples of derailment or wummery from the last month. Put up or shut up.

Ban me if you want.

If you dont, expect to get a mouthful back if you slag me off and dont whine about it.

Are you winding me up here?

Cannit believe there's almost 20 posters who get so annoyed with what someone posts they'll actually complain about it like. :lol:

I'm all for keeping the quality out of the gutter, but we look back with great fondness on many of the WUM's that have fallen.

I assume Toontastic is bound by the laws of the Data Protection Act?

We should all put requests in for all the information held about us.

There'd be some right blob-strops.

Peasepud is the data guardian. All requests to him directly via PM.

Why the fuck is everybody bumming Manc-Mag, when I said what he did first, and did it in about a quarter of the time.

Bunch of fickle ring lickers :lol:

Reported.

Not sure what for, but reported none the less. Any more of that and you'll be off to train with the kids.

Court says I can't

:lol: Okay, you and CT can train together. However, such are the cut backs at the training ground you'll have to share a towel.

I miss fop mind. Part of me died when that infuriating insane bastard blew his brains out. :lol:

:lol:

"Rention"

Didn't he insist on referring to the ginger ninja as Gemmial

I miss fop mind. Part of me died when that infuriating insane bastard blew his brains out. :lol:

"Rention"

You're nothing but an uber-conveyancer tbh.

I miss fop mind. Part of me died when that infuriating insane bastard blew his brains out. :icon_lol:

"Rention"

Didn't he insist on referring to the ginger ninja as Gemmial

Rention, Gemmial and manc-foplite. :lol:

You should see the ones I send about you ;)

mine are just like "I REALLY REALLY LIKE HAPPY FACE :icon_lol: "

It was the Pardew on total sport thread where I reckon he was at the meg, Deano also added this little diamond to it as well which Gemmil rightly picked up on:

I reckon we will get Erdinc (8mil) and possibly N'Zogbia (9mil) this or next week and M'Bengue (6mil) or Warnock/Bridge if Enrique goes. SO That would be another 23 mil spent with around 8mil brought in for Enrique and possibly another 5-7mil for other fringe players leaving.

I'd be asking the mods for a name change if I were him. :lol:

What has also been considered, and is still being considered is sticking you on post-moderation for a while.

Im not sure what that is or what difference it actually makes. Things quite often kick off because its me who is saying it and not someone else.

The post I made in the Sunderland thread....

If we go with the same line up as yesterday then I think we'll be fucked. Drop Jonas, Drop Ameobi, 1 up front and an extra creative midfielder just behind and I think we'll sneak it 2-1.

Im sure would have survived modertaion.

Johnny2j and Stevie both made comments in the Steve Harper thread (that I agree with), however we all know had I made any of those comments we would have had a 7 page riot on our hands.

By all means moderate away and point out what are non acceptable views to hold on players, managers and games.