CT; you have a fan

toonotl

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes up until 2 weeks ago has done it for the last two years. He's derailed more football post than Ive had hot dinners yet I didnt feel I had to move to Newcastle Online.

I think it needs pointing out that no one in the history of humanity has performed one activity on more occasions than you've had hot dinners. And if you want proof of this, I refer you to a match at which you ate a pre match cheeseburger and needed another one 45 minutes later. 2 hot meals in under an hour.

What's CT's twitter account btw?

He won't disclose it -but he'll happily stalk other people's twitter.

My own, Craig's, Ant's, Stevie's etc etc.

Another mark of the man. ''Sly''

I'm posting this having read the first sentence of MancMag's post ("Basically this hits the nail on the head for me and explains what's at the heart of the matter.") and nothing else. I saw he had written out a lengthy exposition explaining his thoughts on the matter, but his defence is destroyed by the fact that Deano is really fucking annoying. I'll read through it now, but I'm pretty sure everything he has said will be negated by the perpetual barrage of shite typed up on here by Deano: he's at least as annoying as CT, imo.

I'm getting the feeling you don't like Deano? Nothing specific you said, just a vibe...am I right?

Leazes up until 2 weeks ago has done it for the last two years. He's derailed more football post than Ive had hot dinners yet I didnt feel I had to move to Newcastle Online.

I think it needs pointing out that no one in the history of humanity has performed one activity on more occasions than you've had hot dinners. And if you want proof of this, I refer you to a match at which you ate a pre match cheeseburger and needed another one 45 minutes later. 2 hot meals in under an hour.

:lol:

And just for the record Big brother has also taken away my ability to edit posts so spelling mistakes will have to stay. :lol:

..tell us yer joking ?..

He was taking the piss with his avatar & signature for about the 40th time so they were removed. Once a poster is transferred to the ''Bairns'' group his ability to edit posts will automatically be removed.

Tom clearing that one up there

CT will be off for some comfort eating. While he's stomping round the kitchen loading up a sandwich the size of a small country, his daughter will be doubled up at this.....

I'm posting this having read the first sentence of MancMag's post ("Basically this hits the nail on the head for me and explains what's at the heart of the matter.") and nothing else. I saw he had written out a lengthy exposition explaining his thoughts on the matter, but his defence is destroyed by the fact that Deano is really fucking annoying. I'll read through it now, but I'm pretty sure everything he has said will be negated by the perpetual barrage of shite typed up on here by Deano: he's at least as annoying as CT, imo.

I'm getting the feeling you don't like Deano? Nothing specific you said, just a vibe...am I right?

:lol: People accuse CT of wummery. Deano pretends he has Dutch friends who are involved in the Pieters deal and his other mate plays golf with Barton. He relentlessly posts unmitigated shite with regard to transfers; he started a thread where he just posted his FM team. The whole 'pay as you play' thing. :lol: And you say to him (a 25 year old), "Deano, I think it's quite unlikely that Sneijder would come here on a pay as you play deal," and he comes back with:

yeah fuckin jog on ther you mug your just jealous, im dead articulate and i post opinions because i love newcastle and my mate from albania told me Ibrahimovich is comin to ther game tomrrrow and then he will syn. I just right about newcaslte i pitee you cos your a mug

Team for 2011:

-----------------------Krul

M'Bengue---Kadar----Pieters---Cissocko

--------------Lovenkrands

--Marveaux---Ben Arfa---Ferguson

-------Adriano----NEW(left-footed pay as you play)

I think CT gets more exposure because he posts more and also posts in general chat.

:lol: People accuse CT of wummery. Deano pretends he has Dutch friends who are involved in the Pieters deal and his other mate plays golf with Barton. He relentlessly posts unmitigated shite with regard to transfers; he started a thread where he just posted his FM team. The whole 'pay as you play' thing. :lol: And you say to him (a 25 year old), "Deano, I think it's quite unlikely that Sneijder would come here on a pay as you play deal," and he comes back with:

yeah fuckin jog on ther you mug your just jealous, im dead articulate and i post opinions because i love newcastle and my mate from albania told me Ibrahimovich is comin to ther game tomrrrow and then he will syn. I just right about newcaslte i pitee you cos your a mug

Team for 2011:

-----------------------Krul

M'Bengue---Kadar----Pieters---Cissocko

--------------Lovenkrands

--Marveaux---Ben Arfa---Ferguson

-------Adriano----NEW(left-footed pay as you play)

I think CT gets more exposure because he posts more and also posts in general chat.

At this stage, can I just clarify that in no way was I endorsing Deano's posting. I should like that to be rightly understood before we go any further. :icon_lol:

I think Manc Mag more or less sums him up.

I'll add to that with:

CT will find out the majority opinion then go against it. Every time. Without fail. He often shows his true colours when news first breaks but then will soon be back to going against the grain within hours.

BBC News- North East.

Police negotiators are talking to a man in his mid-forties who is threatening to throw himself off Marsden Rock. The man, as yet unnamed, has asked for a bottle of Baileys and 36 cheeseburgers.

More developments as we get them…

See what you've done Tom!

BBC News- North East.

Police negotiators are talking to a man in his mid-forties who is threatening to throw himself off Marsden Rock. The man, as yet unnamed, has asked for a bottle of Baileys and 36 cheeseburgers.

:lol: Latest demand is some top quality Belgian beer. Special Brew or similar.

BBC News- North East.

:icon_lol: Latest demand is some top quality Belgian beer. Special Brew or similar.

:lol: CT will be loving the attention of another dedicated thread to him; I'm fairly convinced it's what he craves which makes him at least partly a wum. Mind, if his personal tastes are genuine, including his superlative music tastes, then that is genuinely quite funny.

He's nout like Leazes. He doesn't make personal attacks for starters. Leazes goes after people, CT is benign in comparison. The similarity is they both piss people off.

Aye, I think manc-mag was on about the views they adopt re: the club hierarchy though.

He doesn't make personal attacks for starters

Yes he does. :lol:

Only after prolonged provocation. And even then it's mild stuff.

For example: I said he was so fat he had started lactating, and his kids suckled on his obese mammaries whilst he played Phil Collins and so on. The only insult he threw back at me was, "go and do something blah blah* you sad man."

*can't remember, paraphrasing.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt