Wenger

topcat

... never saw nothing again where a red shirt was concerned - what a fkin french skeletor nobend - hope his players get stood on all season long.

Ok, TC.

benny%20the%20ball.jpg

Tbf his interview annoyed me too, completely oblivious cunt.

Seen they are appealing Gervinho's red ;)

what a dickhead you are.

He's defending and supporting his players in public. Are you going to argue with his managerial record ? Is this shite typical of what is spouted on Newcastle Online these days ? Nothing changes it would seem.

I hope so, appealing the ban is as stupid as the 'failing to control your players' charge both clubs got.

I couldn't believe (well I should, from experience) that skinny French wanker even bothered to pretend these things didn't happen. Brilliant manager but was a tosser, stubborn dick is throwing away any chance they could have of challenging this season too.

I hope so, appealing the ban is as stupid as the 'failing to control your players' charge both clubs got.

I couldn't believe (well I should, from experience) that skinny French wanker even bothered to pretend these things didn't happen. Brilliant manager but was a tosser, stubborn dick is throwing away any chance they could have of challenging this season too.

you continue to only make me realise that I am actually missing fuck all by being banned on that other site.

Is this what is posted these days ?

What a load of crap.

If he were manager of NUFC [out of range for cut price Sports Direct FC though], you and the rest of the wankers would be supporting the fact he is backing his own players in public.

How stupid can some people get ?

you continue to only make me realise that I am actually missing fuck all by being banned on that other site.

What a load of crap.

If he were manager of NUFC [out of range for cut price Sports Direct FC though], you and the rest of the wankers would be supporting the fact he is backing his own players in public.

I do know a couple of Gooners who said they are embarrassed how he comes out with some of this shit. I would swap him for Rapey in a flash!

What a load of crap.

I do know a couple of Gooners who said they are embarrassed how he comes out with some of this shit. I would swap him for Rapey in a flash!

sad fact is that, sometimes people just don't know when they are well off....the grass is always greener.....etc etc

TopCat is a mackem iirc.

I'm afraid you remember incorrectly Tom old boy - never been to that place to which you refer and have no connection to it.

Edited by topcat

What a load of crap.

sad fact is that, sometimes people just don't know when they are well off....the grass is always greener.....etc etc

Aye, I think it was Gay Neville that stood up for Wenger this week saying that the Gooners havent had a trophy win in 5 years is nothing compared to the 30+ years City had to wait etc and how he has qualified for the CL in 15 years.

BUT

Does that give Wenger the right to talk bollocks? Maybe?