The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposed to be in Camden this weekend as well. Looks like it'll still be raging on. Some horrible scenes going on; my mate's got family down there and thankfully, they're alright.

I'm on holiday next week and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Personally I think it's been so intense tonight that tomorrow will be on absolute lockdown.

I would love to hear Paul Gilroy's view on this.

I'd love to hear Enoch Powells view on this. (may he rest in peace)

:lol:

he was obviously wrong, and didn't get the love and understanding he deserved in his childhood.

Liverpool is also getting smashed to bits.

About a mile from where my lass lives apparently. She'll be driving right through where it's kicking off in about 4 hours too! :lol:

Going to attempt to sleep now, police have bottled people up further down Camden, hopefully they'll eventually get bored and fuck off home. What would be even better is a biblical downpour.

It amazes me that some people are so blinded by political correctness that they can't process how an uprising could be caused by a black majority rather than a perfect 50-50 split.

How does that though pattern work?

It amazes me that some people are so blinded by political correctness that they can't process how an uprising could be caused by a black majority rather than a perfect 50-50 split.

How does that though pattern work?

Controversial.

Apparently the Tesco in Oxford was set alight this evening. Was meant to be going out in Oxford but got told to stay at home.

:lol: "Oh muuuuuum! So unfair!"

Hah. Had an (admittedly quite drunk) friend with a car nearby who was so game to go buy. Was very tempted to stop by mine and get my camera before heading into town.

Yeah get camera make myself a sitting target - Check. :lol:

To be fair, it is probably the left wing, tesco-hating, anarchists using it all as an excuse to attack the store. Would just be worried if the chavs started to get involved, because the majority of them are based around where I'm living.

Sky News - fat disgrace Dianne 'of the people' Abbott forcing her shite into a camera . Fuck off man . Was her bridge club cancelled like . Everyone's fault but the actual people out there bottling buses and burning folk out of their homes. My hairy arse .

not surprising to see a lack of seriousness about this among the namby pambys on here [not you].

Wonder what the general feeling is about the root cause of it is.....a lack of social workers perhaps for the dissafected ?

Been watching Sky News mostly and all the folk interviewed on street were all very reticent to say the least to 'adhere any socio-economic labels' . I found quite a few clues in the footage from both London and Birmingham meself.

Truly disturbing phone intvw with a poor woman who worked in some shop looted just there on SinNers. She was disabled. The newsanchor's nearly crying. Not the first time tonight heard newsreader close to tipping either. Absolutely tragic goings-on. Depressing.

Reasonably willing to suggest the ethnic breakdown of that confrontation will be somewhat different, too. :lol:

Certainly.

Actually reports just in. It involved 49 white people, 49 black people & two people of mixed race.

You bloody racist!

Reasonably willing to suggest the ethnic breakdown of that confrontation will be somewhat different, too. :lol:

Certainly.

Actually reports just in. It involved 49 white people, 49 black people & two people of mixed race.

You bloody racist!

That means there was no majority participation by any one group, so the riot didn't actually happen. Win!