The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rioters in London are victims of capitalism. Riot police are victims of capitalism. They should shake hands and turn on the capitalists!

Clueless kids unfortunately. I doubt they are aware of the concept.

Apparently a big building has gone up in clapham...

Right, Bravo Two Zero here at Chalk Farm, looting over, bricks being thrown at motorists.

I fear only armed support will stop this. Will people have to die before someone actually takes action?

Apparently the Mailbox in Birmingham (tarty designer mall type thing) has been done over now too. Oh dear. Only a matter of time before they're storming Wilko's in North Shields.

I've just cycled from High Heaton to Tynemouth & North Shields, from Norham Road to Linskill Terrace is at peace....

I don't/rarely watch the tv anymore so am a bit out the loop with this. I might just buy a paper tomorrow, and see if they slag Londoners off for being always ready to riot at the drop of a hat and having a complex like certain other parts of the country get labelled with. Of course they won't though. With a bit of luck we might get MTV or channel 4 to send a normal bunch of level headed Geordies to live with a bunch of Londoners to see how the other half live and see how the nice Geordies manage to cope with the Londoners deprivation and their mean streets.

Apparently the Mailbox in Birmingham (tarty designer mall type thing) has been done over now too. Oh dear. Only a matter of time before they're storming Wilko's in North Shields.

I've just cycled from High Heaton to Tynemouth & North Shields, from Norham Road to Linskill Terrace is at peace....

:lol: Good to hear you're out patrolling the streets on your racer, Gene. :lol:

Wouldn't that be a reverse riot- break in, stock the shelves?

Right, Bravo Two Zero here at Chalk Farm, looting over, bricks being thrown at motorists.

I fear only armed support will stop this. Will people have to die before someone actually takes action?

Aye they're gonna have to do something soon. All the footage on the telly just shows these people running (literally) riot and the coppers just standing round at the other end of the street. I'm not trying to tell the coppers their business cos I'm fucking sure I don't know what to do, but they can't just stand off and hope this dies down.

:lol: Good to hear you're out patrolling the streets on your racer, Gene. ;)

:lol: With Chopper handlebars

I don't/rarely watch the tv anymore so am a bit out the loop with this. I might just buy a paper tomorrow, and see if they slag Londoners off for being always ready to riot at the drop of a hat and having a complex like certain other parts of the country get labelled with. Of course they won't though. With a bit of luck we might get MTV or channel 4 to send a normal bunch of level headed Geordies to live with a bunch of Londoners to see how the other half live and see how the nice Geordies manage to cope with the Londoners deprivation and their mean streets.

:lol:

If only:

Police order all London football clubs to call off matches --- Sky

Does that mean the Arsenal game is off on Saturday?

i doubt it, given it's being played at our place.

this is going to fuck my fantasy football team right up though.

Where did you buy your bike?

:lol: Good to hear you're out patrolling the streets on your racer, Gene. :lol:

With either upturned handlebars or 'cowhandle' bars I rekon.

Where did you buy your bike?

Edinburgh Cycles, in Wood Green.

It cost half a brick

Aye they're gonna have to do something soon. All the footage on the telly just shows these people running (literally) riot and the coppers just standing round at the other end of the street. I'm not trying to tell the coppers their business cos I'm fucking sure I don't know what to do, but they can't just stand off and hope this dies down.

shoot to kill