3 ton statue stolen

peasepud

still can't figure out why someone would steal it?

looks shit tbh

69729[/snapback]

It's supposed to be worth £3million like, being a Henry Moore, but I think the greatest concern is that it will be melted down for scrap. Whether you like it or not, he's one of the most important sculptors of the 20th Century and it would be a shame if it ended up as scrap. In my poncey opinion that is.

What the hell is it...! Looks like he's started it, but then thought fuck it I don't know what is it but I'll finsih it in anyways and make millions out of it because I'm Henry Moore...!

;)

_41132078_moore.203.jpg

69781[/snapback]

Think it was meant to be something to do with someone sitting in a reclining chair.... but to me it just looks like a blob of metal...

Still funny how the thieves had to get a crane in to help get it out. I mean nothing suss or anything.

you haven't seen it Alex - not like you to steam in without carefully checking all the facts.................. personally of course

69853[/snapback]

Wrong, I bought it for 50p from Christie's last week. It's from Gemmill's lavender period and, as such, is a collector's item. Now, fuck off ;)

Always thought Henry Moore was OK TBH - but like all modern art (such as gemmill's) you have to actually see it to make any sense of it

69970[/snapback]

Barbara Hepworth's better like.