O M G

Christmas Tree

My 22 year old daughter has tonight revealed that she reads Toontastic and Gemmil is her favourite!!!!!!

She said........

"I imagine he is 50 years old and he always waits til an argument gets going, throws in an argumentative comment and then sits back and laughs!!!!

Damn and blast!!!!!

My 22 year old daughter has tonight revealed that she reads Toontastic and Gemmil is her favourite!!!!!!

She said........

"I imagine he is 50 years old and he always waits til an argument gets going, throws in an argumentative comment and then sits back and laughs!!!!

Damn and blast!!!!!

;) She loves me sticking it to her old man.

I'm 35 btw, CT Junior. :lol:

She said........

Damn and blast!!!!!

Can't believe your online you shit :)

:lol: Poor girl, I feel bad now. Though I did stick up for CT in the 'let's ban the fucker' thread.

Yes, but in the secret forum you said you wanted to take his eyes out with a rusty spoon.......

It's a strange night! She could already be anyone!

While I pray she's Deanos, she could be Oztoonfan!

Shit.... :lol:

Alreet Dad? ;)

She said........

Damn and blast!!!!!

Stitched you up like an Arbroath smokie, Gemm. He's just made it up to catch you........and you replied!!! :)

She said........

Damn and blast!!!!!

Stitched you up like an Arbroath smokie, Gemm. He's just made it up to catch you........and you replied!!! :)

. . :icon_lol: wah wah waaah

you've gotta take your Panama off to'm like

Aye, it was quite a shocking revelation.... :lol:

Being lurking for a while apparently and thinks Im a wum :)

I told her she should join up but not tell me who she is.

Her boyfriend said he wouldnt join up because he would definitely be in Team nasty ;)