double xxl Kebab

Guest Geordio Armani

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even kebabs at music festivals in France and Germany are miles better than the shit you in the shops over here. I imagine if you could get a kebab at a festival in England it wouldn't end particularly well.

I'm not sure where all this garlic mayo shite is getting sold? I mean I quite like garlic mayo if I make it myself, but I'd never have it from a take away of any description. Which parts of the country have garlic mayo as a standard condiment? Sounds fucking rough as toast tbh.

I'm not sure where all this garlic mayo shite is getting sold? I mean I quite like garlic mayo if I make it myself, but I'd never have it from a take away of any description. Which parts of the country have garlic mayo as a standard condiment? Sounds fucking rough as toast tbh.

Boring old coot.

Pretty sure Hellmans dee their own Garlic Mayo, I'd imagine a supermarket would have some handy for yi

Kebabs are rotten. Prefer a good old chicken box, chips, chicken, taco, garlic mayo, cheese.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kevin I doubt they are much worse than what your boys distribute! :lol:

It actually is quite nice on a chicken box with taco and cheese. dont even think they do chicken boxes outside of derry, never ever heard of one outside of here. b e a utiful!

would that be a box with chicken in?

Derry man, always ahead of the game.

I've had a German kebab, but that's another story.

Coming soon to select Lancashire towns

EL_1244920306venkys_xprs_banner.jpg

hoo, fuck off til GA says cunt