double xxl Kebab

Guest Geordio Armani

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do in Berlin

I've haven't had one in this country since coming back from Dusseldorf in May. Unbelievable how much better everyone elses kebabs are compared to ours.

Edited by StevenL

They do in Berlin

I've never had one in this country since coming back from Dusseldorf in May. Unbelievable how much better everyone elses kebabs are compared to ours.

And that's Dusseldorf, which is otherwise boring as fuck. I'd never had one here till halfway through my year in Hamburg. Came back for a trip home, thought I'd give it a go one night with my veins 87% beer. Floppy grey strips of playdoh in a cardboard bun. ;)

They do in Berlin

I've never had one in this country since coming back from Dusseldorf in May. Unbelievable how much better everyone elses kebabs are compared to ours.

And that's Dusseldorf, which is otherwise boring as fuck. I'd never had one here till halfway through my year in Hamburg. Came back for a trip home, thought I'd give it a go one night with my veins 87% beer. Floppy grey strips of playdoh in a cardboard bun. :D

I miss the Hamburg summer food market ;)

Never tried a German kebab but would like to so I know what all the fuss is about. ;)

Kebabs in Mcr are decent because all the kebab houses are run by the Indian restaurant trade and they serve them in naan bread instead of pitta, which is as it should be quite frankly. London kebabs are atrocious for some unfathomable reason, complete time warp cuisine down there. Only suitable for eating in front of an episode of 'Dear John' or 'Just Good Friends' etc. on Gold.

Never tried a German kebab but would like to so I know what all the fuss is about. ;)

Kebabs in Mcr are decent because all the kebab houses are run by the Indian restaurant trade and they serve them in naan bread instead of pitta, which is as it should be quite frankly. London kebabs are atrocious for some unfathomable reason, complete time warp cuisine down there. Only suitable for eating in front of an episode of 'Dear John' or 'Just Good Friends' etc. on Gold. Love Thy Neighbour