Whatever happened to....

Happy Face

Looks like they're dispersing anyone who even questions any of there motives

Leazes Corner, Barton, Nolan, Enrique, Smith, Harper, Routledge etc

Hughton as well? Anyway, it's bad enough expecting / wanting the manager to be a spineless 'yes' man but hoping to fill a football team with them doesn't strike me as a recipe for success.

Hughton as well? Anyway, it's bad enough expecting / wanting the manager to be a spineless 'yes' man but hoping to fill a football team with them doesn't strike me as a recipe for success.

Cant believe i missed the Hughton debacle out of there, i guess you could possibly add Carroll to that list too? Also looks like Simpson doesnt seem too happy with events either, wouldnt be surprised to see him gone too if he isnt happy with current events

A team of mercenaries and yes men is good for no one, and the people who will pay the ultimate price is the fans, not that Ashley and Dekka will do anything about it like

Cant believe i missed the Hughton debacle out of there, i guess you could possibly add Carroll to that list too? Also looks like Simpson doesnt seem too happy with events either, wouldnt be surprised to see him gone too if he isnt happy with current events

A team of mercenaries and yes men is good for no one, and the people who will pay the ultimate price is the fans, not that Ashley and Dekka will do anything about it like

Thats ok, we have Perch ;)

If any one of the local journalists speak out their access to the club will be swiftly withdrawn.

Luke Edwards is a fine example, once he's moved to a national he's slowly but surely revealed he hates every inch of Newcastle United.

If any one of the local journalists speak out their access to the club will be swiftly withdrawn.

Luke Edwards is a fine example, once he's moved to a national he's slowly but surely revealed he hates every inch of Newcastle United.

There's a difference between speaking out and not completely toe-ing the party line though.

Harper looks to be on his way out now, bit of a kick in the teeth to play him in the 2nds. I think Forster showed on Sunday that he is the weakest of our 3 keepers.

He's been on the windup for the 40 or 50 years he's been here, you'd think over that period of time he'd have shown some loyalty.

There's a difference between speaking out and not completely toe-ing the party line though.

I don't think they have much of a choice.

They have to be toe the party line or they'll be banned from all the facilities!

I don't think they have much of a choice.

They have to be toe the party line or they'll be banned from all the facilities!

I know what you're saying but Edwards, even before his move, was a canny bit more objective than this muppet.

Harper looks to be on his way out now, bit of a kick in the teeth to play him in the 2nds. I think Forster showed on Sunday that he is the weakest of our 3 keepers.

He's been on the windup for the 40 or 50 years he's been here, you'd think over that period of time he'd have shown some loyalty.

;)

Barton's a bell-end for speaking up publicly and being moved on.

Harper's a bell end for quietly getting on with it and not making waves publicly for over a decade.

Makes you wonder how a player can win.

Thing is what would the Ronnie lose in being banned from the club? Its not like he ever gets any kind of scoop from them (or at least not a credible one!)

Wouldnt be difficult to see the games, after all Lee Sooopafan Ryder was sat on coaches drinking cans at the age of 3. Ronnie is part of Mirror Group isnt it? so he can simply get any press conference data direct from Bird etc.

The club should be more wary of peeing off the local rag than the other way round.

I know what you're saying but Edwards, even before his move, was a canny bit more objective than this muppet.

Yeh.

I'm not sure what to make of the new Barton article it's comes across fabricated.

If they can name one 'premier league star' why can't they name the other?

For the record Joey looked fine on Sunday, apart from a few wayward passes.

It's simple really, if you want to improve on a budget you retain your best 11, sell squad members that don't cut it and sign bargain players with more ability to challenge the starting 11.

What we do is sell players from our best 11 and replace them with pale imitations.

Lee Ryder still saying "let's see what the situation is on September 1st"

;)

That being 3 games and 9 points into the season, as though those fixtures don't count for anything. The cock end.

Yeh.

I'm not sure what to make of the new Barton article it's comes across fabricated.

Come on Tom, you've read 1984 ;)

Yeh.

ON THE WAYNE

• 4 weeks later...
Colocinni is a classic Ashley last-day-of-the-transfer-window exit waiting to happen.

'Bid too good to turn down for a player aged ** etc etc'

FFS. It's a firesale.

Probably earmarked for end of the January window if we're not in the relegation places. On his wages, he'll be looking like a turkey in the farmyard at Christmas time.