Williamson

Simpson - making noises on twitter

Nolan - sold

Tiote

Barton - sold

Guttierez

Ameobi

Caroll - sold

Of those that haven't gone already or aren't publicly touting a move just yet, Tiote and Coloccini are the only ones to have any confidence in.

It's gonna be a disaster.

Edited by Happy Face

I think that Colo is nearer breaking than we think. Personally I reckon the captaincy was a sweetener, couple of bad results and it all goes pear shaped.

Yeah, I just wonder if those 2 don't have the english to take their beef to Twitter.

I think that Colo is nearer breaking than we think. Personally I reckon the captaincy was a sweetener, couple of bad results and it all goes pear shaped.

We saw in 08/09 that he's a confidence player. The way the morale is going he'll be one of the first that we will see the effects on the pitch. It will be amplified by the departure of fellow Spanish speaker Enrique whose pace is the perfect foil for Coloccini's lack. It will then be amplified further by having a rolling roster of players in the left back role, none of whom are any good there - Ferguson, Perch, Tavernier and Raylor. I'm shuddering just thinking about it.

true true im dreading this new season although the first few games will determin how good we are against the likes of arsenal shitty mackems

I thought Fifa determined how good we were?

yea well it does sorta but i ant sure how accurate it is from game players to real life players

Are you sure?

I'm pretty sure they spend a lot of time researching every player. Except Xisco though, I think they have him confused with a rapper.

Harper looks to be on his way out now, bit of a kick in the teeth to play him in the 2nds. I think Forster showed on Sunday that he is the weakest of our 3 keepers.

I assume hoping to sell Harper while he still has some resale value would be the 'logic' behind that one.

Harper looks to be on his way out now, bit of a kick in the teeth to play him in the 2nds. I think Forster showed on Sunday that he is the weakest of our 3 keepers.

Forster's wages are lower though. Which makes him better.

It's simple really, if you want to improve on a budget you retain your best 11, sell squad members that don't cut it and sign bargain players with more ability to challenge the starting 11.

What we do is sell players from our best 11 and replace them with pale imitations.

Lee Ryder still saying "let's see what the situation is on September 1st"

:razz:

Ryder should be ashamed of himself like. I mean I know he has no hope of being a serious journalist, and the quality of his writing suggests he shouldn't even have email access. But he actually has an opportunity here to make a bit of a name for himself by speaking out, but has chosen instead to cosy up.

Probably a bit unfair to expect much else when he has bills to pay, but still embarrassing.

.com suggest that he's one of the group that confronted Ashley & Lambias and is likely next on the list to be forced out.