Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

Tiote hasn't had the best of starts to the season. Anybody take a guess as to a possible reason ?

Fasting for Ramadan kind of takes it out of you.

I expect he'll be back to top quality in three weeks or so.

He cant be that conscious otherwise he wouldnt drink during games!

Or conscientious for that matter. :wub:

was he conscious :blush:

Welcome to post #647 :blush:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiote hasn't had the best of starts to the season. Anybody take a guess as to a possible reason ?

Fasting for Ramadan kind of takes it out of you.

I expect he'll be back to top quality in three weeks or so.

He cant be that conscious otherwise he wouldnt drink during games!

Or conscientious for that matter. :wub:

was he conscious :blush:

Welcome to post #647 :blush:

catching up, I've been fasting too

Didn't know he was drinking during games. I would too, mind, if playing football were my job.

Either way, maybe he hasn't been fasting during games but he probably has been during the rest of the month, and it makes you tired and slow. Or his recent subpar showings could have nothing to do with fasting. Either way I don't think they're because his head's been turned (that part will wait until January.)

Btw, why IS David Craig there?

Because Willie Mckay is a cunt....and another thing I bet Barton wouldnt buy a copy of the Sun but doesnt mind getting into bed with its more respectable younger sister Sky tv. For someone who wants to portray a thoughtful, intelligent image he's not exactly shy about this is he?

He could stay, see out his last year but the utter stupidity at the top of the club has given him the right to claim 'they dont want me' which is true. Its also true that if he wanted to do well by the only people in this country who defend him in any way then he could still stay. But I guess he's been a professional footballer too long to start thinking of supporters now...

To expect him to stay out of loyalty to the fans is ridiculous. Allowing a contract to run down is as precarious for a player as it is for a club. What if he picks up a serious injury?

Didn't know he was drinking during games. I would too, mind, if playing football were my job.

Either way, maybe he hasn't been fasting during games but he probably has been during the rest of the month, and it makes you tired and slow. Or his recent subpar showings could have nothing to do with fasting. Either way I don't think they're because his head's been turned (that part will wait until January.)

I think it's too soon to judge really, but to hazard a guess as to why he may not perform as well this season as last, I would refer to manc-mag's assessment of him--an accurate one in my opinion--as an athletic destroyer. He is able to excel in a limited role as a defensive mid, but when asked to contribute to creative attacking play he is being stretched beyond his abilities as a player, or not playing to his strengths. That could be bollocks anyway, just a theory.

I am looking forward to seeing Tiote, Cabaye and Ben Arfa playing together. Add Barton to that and it's a very tidy midfield. Unfortunately it looks as though he's going to fuck off.

He's unfollowed all the Newcastle players on twitter. What a prick.

Not sure if serious.

If true though, then we're better off without him. That's the lowest of the low.

Not sure if serious.

He never had none followed Tom.

He did like - how else could he pick replies from the other 1000's there?

Not sure if serious.

If true though, then we're better off without him. That's the lowest of the low.

:wub: Yeah his twitter etiquette is appalling.

Shagging kids is the lowest of the low. Unfriending people on social networks...not so much.

He never had none followed Tom.

He did like - how else could he pick replies from the other 1000's there?

He added Simpson then deleted him ages ago, I'm 99% sure he had no toon players on there.