Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

Btw, why IS David Craig there?

davidsedgwickNE David Sedgwick

by MsiDouglas

Joey Barton is now in London, looks like he is getting a lift with SSN David Craig. Been told there is a TV crew outside the station.

only Tiote and Colo left now CT.

Your man's doing just great.

Oh Collocini!

You made us swoon and sigh!

Oh Collocini!

Your wage was just too high!

Oh Collocini!

They want Cheick to go toooo!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we've had 8 months to replace Carroll & that hasn't happened. I'm amazed people can find any positives in any outgoing unless it's Smith or Perch.

Exactly, and now people are expecting us to sign 3 players in ten days, when we can't even sign one in 8 months

Additional to this - after receiving £6m cash for Enrique & getting £50k p/w off the books they are refusing to go over £5m for Pieters.

''Contingency plan''

Aye right Alan. :wub:

We'll be meeting the financial fair play rules though, that's the main thing.

Not to mention the discplinary fair play too. If by some miracle we qualified for Europe through that after getting rid of Barton, I can see Ashley, Llambias & Pardew claiming it as a masterstroke on their part.

Seriously!

Well we've had 8 months to replace Carroll & that hasn't happened. I'm amazed people can find any positives in any outgoing unless it's Smith or Perch.

Don't need to replace him, he doesn't fit into our new style of football. What we need is big black strikers who resemble Ameobi in appearance so that the opposition get confused. They see a big black fella receive the ball and they think it's Ameobi so they relax, expecting him to hoof the ball out of play with every clumsy swing of his foot at the ball. Turns out it's actually Ba--BANG, goal. Marker has given him 5 yards of space because he thinks it's Ameobi. Once we sign Cole, the plan will be complete, with three interchangable players who are indistinguishable from each other in physical appearance. The only flaw in the plan is that 2 of the 3 players are absolutely shit, but Ba has the ability to occasionally score until his knees cave in.

Tiote hasn't had the best of starts to the season. Anybody take a guess as to a possible reason ?

Well he didn't have a perfect pre-season tbf.

Edited by alex

Tiote hasn't had the best of starts to the season. Anybody take a guess as to a possible reason ?

Man Yoo

they wanted him in January, and I posted that too.......

Standard Sport understands the club are in contact with the 27-year-old's agent, Willie McKay, and are prepared to offer him a lucrative contract.

Barton is on £52,000 a week but QPR's new owner Tony Fernandes, who today cut the club's ticket prices, is ready to offer a four-year deal worth £60,000 a week.

Well you know, when a big club comes calling .....

:wub:

Fasting for Ramadan kind of takes it out of you.

I expect he'll be back to top quality in three weeks or so.

Man Yoo

they wanted him in January, and I posted that too.......

Was discussed last night on 5Live again, not good tbh. Losing two of our best players, IF, that does happen.

He cant be that conscious otherwise he wouldnt drink during games!

Or conscientious for that matter. :wub:

you can drink water during the day as far as I know

I know he didnt have the best game but saying he wasnt that conscious is a bit much :wub:

you can drink water during the day as far as I know

Nope.

surely Allah would turn a blind eye for a professional sportsman? I mean it's not as if he's stolen a loaf of bread or anything.

(reported)

Btw, why IS David Craig there?

Because Willie Mckay is a cunt....and another thing I bet Barton wouldnt buy a copy of the Sun but doesnt mind getting into bed with its more respectable younger sister Sky tv. For someone who wants to portray a thoughtful, intelligent image he's not exactly shy about this is he?

He could stay, see out his last year but the utter stupidity at the top of the club has given him the right to claim 'they dont want me' which is true. Its also true that if he wanted to do well by the only people in this country who defend him in any way then he could still stay. But I guess he's been a professional footballer too long to start thinking of supporters now...

Or conscientious for that matter. :wub:

was he conscious :blush: