who is the biggest tosser ever to grace this forum?

Dr Gloom

Leazes is a mad old bastard , isn't he?

:mellow:

this was said when I told people that replacing the Halls and Shepherd with better would be very difficult. It is noticeable that certain people who claimed that I was talking absolute cobblers now agree with me completely.

Do you call everybody who is correct "a mad old bastard" ?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was said when I told people that replacing the Halls and Shepherd with better would be very difficult. It is noticeable that certain people who claimed that I was talking absolute cobblers now agree with me completely.

Here, if you want an argument, go and dee it somewhere else, man.

:dunno:

howay man, who's the "mad old bastard" :mellow:

How many hours of your life have you wasted churning this shit out though? Obsessive behaviour/outright madness. Splitting hairs really.

How many hours of your life have you wasted churning this shit out though? Obsessive behaviour/outright madness. Splitting hairs really.

obsessed.

Haven't you gone home from work yet ?

You're like a lass.

obsessed.

Just re-read the bit in bold you massively sad case.

obsessed.

Just re-read the bit in bold you massively sad case.

how many hours did you spend telling us [at work too] how often the old regime "embarrassed you" and how "anybody would be better" etc etc ? How sad is that, especially when you can't even admit it ? An intelligent chap like you too :mellow:

You're like a lass.

oh dear.

As "mancmag" says, Chomp.

"at work too" :mellow: Seriously man, you're off your tits.

for someone who isn't obsessed, and is "normal", or "balanced", you sure follow me around a lot. :dunno:

This may help.

CHI04-07.MIROR.jpg

I'm a "right" old bastard then, and leave the spouting of shite to others, as usual.

If we all agree you were right will you not mention it for 3 months?

thats not how to win any sort of argument.

I'm a "right" old bastard then, and leave the spouting of shite to others, as usual.

If we all agree you were right will you not mention it for 3 months?

thats not how to win any sort of argument.

I'm not in any argument, the argument just bores me and I want to see it done with.

It's Tom!

He isn't really, I just wanted to throw some controversy in to the mix

Well, you didn't do that, since you retracted the statement before the post went to the press.

Ok Sorry Nick.

It's you, you are a total tosser. Your posts are just a load of shite and I think the next poll you should run is whether people want you on this forum or not.

It's not that I think you are a tosser, more just a bit of a twat. I don't mean it in a horrible way. I am sure your an alright guy but for fucks sake your posts are fucking god awful!