Geordie finishing school

Smooth Operator

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Steph lass is blatantly gonna get beasted in the bogs. They've gone too far making her out to be all sweet and innocent.

I'm tellling you a brown fingers getting inserted man for def.

I know a lass who that happened to when she was dancing in Blu Bambu, kid just went up and lifted her dress up and it went straight up no bother apparently, she must have been relaxed as fuck!

This Steph lass is blatantly gonna get beasted in the bogs. They've gone too far making her out to be all sweet and innocent.

I know a lass who that happened to when she was dancing in Blu Bambu, kid just went up and lifted her dress up and it went straight up no bother apparently, she must have been relaxed as fuck!

I saw a lass get fingered on the seats in Bambu so I bet someone's getting smelly fingers.

:lol: A lad at work was telling me about a Florence and the Machine gig at some student union. Apparently that Florence bird did a stage dive, and anyway she's floating on top of the crowd, gradually makes her way back to the front and gets onto the stage and grabs the microphone all stern-faced, and goes "Whoever did that, and you know who you are, that is fucking disgusting. Totally unacceptable."

Some chancer had taken the opportunity to do a spot of star-finger-fucking. :lol:

:lol: A lad at work was telling me about a Florence and the Machine gig at some student union. Apparently that Florence bird did a stage dive, and anyway she's floating on top of the crowd, gradually makes her way back to the front and gets onto the stage and grabs the microphone all stern-faced, and goes "Whoever did that, and you know who you are, that is fucking disgusting. Totally unacceptable."

Some chancer had taken the opportunity to do a spot of star-finger-fucking. :lol:

Asking for it by the sounds of it.

Is Hufty a lesbo?

Nah she just loves to look like a bloke for the last 15 years, haway man ffs.

:icon_lol:

I say old chap, do you know who these belong too?

keys.jpg

I've never actually met a gay woman before. So I wouldn't know about their business

:icon_lol: A lad at work was telling me about a Florence and the Machine gig at some student union. Apparently that Florence bird did a stage dive, and anyway she's floating on top of the crowd, gradually makes her way back to the front and gets onto the stage and grabs the microphone all stern-faced, and goes "Whoever did that, and you know who you are, that is fucking disgusting. Totally unacceptable."

Crying here, what a facking liberty :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: A lad at work was telling me about a Florence and the Machine gig at some student union. Apparently that Florence bird did a stage dive, and anyway she's floating on top of the crowd, gradually makes her way back to the front and gets onto the stage and grabs the microphone all stern-faced, and goes "Whoever did that, and you know who you are, that is fucking disgusting. Totally unacceptable."

Crying here, what a facking liberty :D

:icon_lol: Missed this before. What a cheeky bastard <_<