How many five year olds could you fight at once?

Ayatollah Hermione

Right, here's the rules:

* You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court

* There are no weapons or foreign objects

* Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin)

* The children are merciless and will show no fear

* If a child is knocked unconscious, he is "out." The same goes for you.

My mate reckons he could take 100 but that's ridiculous since incessant shin kicking would see you down after a while. I honestly think you could only take 25 MAX before they got you over and trampled on your head.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

If they're gypsy five year olds then they've probably all had about 30 fights each so maybe 8 of them. Your standard soft 5 year old I'd be confident of doing 25 nee bother, I've got a Stuart Pearce of a right foot.

I reckon 50 or so. Depends how fast they all get to you. In a basketball court you could run around and take them out as you did. They couldnt keep up and one punch in the face would take them out. Elbows in the heed and stuff. You couldnt stay in one spot or you would get swamped. A punch from them isnt going to do much but a kick in the shin will knack. If they climbed on you and you fell over you'd be fucked.

Its much older than that man, we used to talk about it at school

Yeah same, my mate insisted you couldn't beat something stupidly low like 3 because they would all come from different directions and overpower you. He was a moron though tbf.

Its much older than that man, we used to talk about it at school

Yeah same, my mate insisted you couldn't beat something stupidly low like 3 because they would all come from different directions and overpower you. He was a moron though tbf.

Sounds like he was lacking balls.

You're already into the realms of the supernatural with the terms posed by the question. How many five year olds are merciless and show no fear?! Even a legion of gypsy five year olds (mentioned above) would crumble after you shattered the first one's skull with your boot.

If you're talking determined, possessed, satanic five year olds with murderous intent then you'd struggle to beat 10 of them I reckon. 80 ffs!

Are they from Jesmond or Walker?

:D

If Jesmond, I'd take on 100+ no bother.

Walker, maybe 10.

Some cheeky fuckers having a go at Walker, here, like! ;)

I'd struggle with 3 kids from Jesmond. Hearing their little posh voices constantly whining 'Mummy' in a high pitched tone would have me down on my knees gripping my head like Monkey from the Jap show, 'Monkey' when Tripitaka? was tightening his gold band on his head for being naughty. The kids would then run in and take advantage.