Shola Ameobi

LeazesMag

Thats an odd move for them, actually he'll have played under Pulis when he went on loan to Stoke won't he?

As much as it makes me laugh really his experience would be welcomed by a club struggling and he'll be a positive influence to be around the squad.

i's take shola as an option over the zero new strikers we're going to get.

Why?

He wouldn't get on the teamsheet ahead of Cossie, Perez and De Jong. Maybe not even Armstrong or Riviere?

Edit: ...

Cossie?

what the fuckety fucksplash?

Edited by The Fish

"He instils confidence in players and he always seems to get the best out of them, certainly he did that at Newcastle and hopefully he can do that for me and the rest of the lads here."

Smoking some serious shit.

Edited by trophyshy

They're absolutely creaming themselves over this on the palace forum. Someone commenting that he's a remarkable player, 'always been quality when i saw him play' etc... Fucks sake, do we sound that bad over our signings?

Why?

He wouldn't get on the teamsheet ahead of Cossie, Perez and De Jong. Maybe not even Armstrong or Riviere?

Edit: ...

Cossie?

what the fuckety fucksplash?

With the current players available he'd be on the bench tbf, he's no worse than Armstrong or Rivière. De Jong would be great but last time I checked he's been crocked all season

With the current players available he'd be on the bench tbf, he's no worse than Armstrong or Rivière. De Jong would be great but last time I checked he's been crocked all season

Yes, De Jong will take a few games to get match fit and up to speed. You'd think he will have to brought back very gradually after a serious injury.

Yes, De Jong will take a few games to get match fit and up to speed. You'd think he will have to brought back very gradually after a serious injury.

Instantly chucked in as soon as he can finish a 200m sprint without breaking down.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...