News of the World

ChezGiven

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rip: Giving her the phone that they're going to hack.

If it weren't so evil it'd be genius.

Genius doesn't have to be a force for good. As for Maddie, it sounds like she's hanging out with Ritchie Edwards.

Genius doesn't have to be a force for good. As for Maddie, it sounds like she's hanging out with Ritchie Edwards.

I'd eat Maddie meat to get Ritchie Edwards back, mind.

You were 1 when he went missing. ;)

:o Giving her the phone that they're going to hack.

You were 1 when he went missing. ;)

So? I didn't know him personally, it's just after journal for plague lovers i'd doubt much of his stuff will be used anymore.

One-legged nutcase Heather Mills is in the press claiming that Piers Morgan read her verbatim arguments that she had with McCartney, which he admitted they got off her phone messages. This when he was in charge at the Mirror.

I would fucking love it if Morgan got dragged into this and lost his chat show job in the US. It's just a shame that Mills is such a figure of ridicule that it'll probably be pretty easy to discredit her. Having said that, she probably won't shut up about it, the lunatic.

Thing is an MP made a grovelling apology last week for having said that Morgan had told him he'd hacked phones - now if Mills is telling the truth the MP is proved right.

Looks like Morgan might end up getting the bullet soon anyway. He's behind celebrity rehab in ratings, and hit a new ratings low last week. The yanks don't fuck about for long when it comes to ratings.

Mills Married McCartney on 11 June 2002. Morgan was fired from the Mirror in May 2004.

I'm not saying she's a liar, but if she's not, and she is, she definitley is, but if she's not, then she must have turned on poor old Macca pretty fuckin quick once the the ink was dry on the marriage certificat.

The arguments he had recordings of were pre marriage. She must have a magical fanny or something cos one minute of that crazy eyed insanity that she displayed on GMtv would be enough to make you think twice about any wedding.

Mills Married McCartney on 11 June 2002. Morgan was fired from the Mirror in May 2004.

I'm not saying she's a liar, but if she's not, and she is, she definitley is, but if she's not, then she must have turned on poor old Macca pretty fuckin quick once the the ink was dry on the marriage certificat.

I dunno. I think unlike her, the story has legs. Apparently Mccartney was singing 'we can work it out' down the phone to her when she fucked off to India. I feel sorry for the bloke. Love of his life and mother to his kids dies of cancer, then he falls head over heels with this machiavellian pneumatic sex-machine who is just after his cash. I don't think he signed a pre-nup. Ah well, at least he can afford it.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I dunno. I think unlike her, the story has legs. Apparently Mccartney was singing 'we can work it out' down the phone to her when she fucked off to India. I feel sorry for the bloke. Love of his life and mother to his kids dies of cancer, then he falls head over heels with this machiavellian pneumatic sex-machine who is just after his cash. I don't think he signed a pre-nup. Ah well, at least he can afford it.

He wrote Mull of Kintyre and the Frog Chorus. I don't feel that sorry for him.

:lol: I haven't heard any of that shite. I think When I'm 64 is crap though.

Most of the Wings stuff was shite. I bet he used to come up with that sort of crap all the time in the Beatles, and Lennon would just smash him in the face and send him back to work.

I've never seen any of those Life Stories things but the trailers are enough to make me want to murder the fawning cunt.

Anyway, always happy for another excuse to post this:

Wings, the band the Beatles could've been.

There's a Wings song called Jet. Should'v been called Shit.

Shit! Woo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo

Shit! Woo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo