The 'dam!

Kevin

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you think of The Nightwatch, Kevin? At the end of the day, technically speaking, Rembrandt was the Daddy. Don't you think?

I saw that when I was over. I don't think I really get art

It's fucking shit hot man, you Philistine!

;) it's quite large isn't it?

What did you think of The Nightwatch, Kevin? At the end of the day, technically speaking, Rembrandt was the Daddy. Don't you think?

I saw that when I was over. I don't think I really get art

It's fucking shit hot man, you Philistine!

;) it's quite large isn't it?

Above average-sized.

Some misguided souls of my aquaintance, desperate for a bit of black and white action, are going to Utrecht next weekend to watch Joey and the reserves in action.....isn't Utrecht some sort of modernist concrete nightmare with Northern Europe's most violent football hooligans?....hope so anyway ;)

Some misguided souls of my aquaintance, desperate for a bit of black and white action, are going to Utrecht next weekend to watch Joey and the reserves in action.....isn't Utrecht some sort of modernist concrete nightmare with Northern Europe's most violent football hooligans?....hope so anyway ;)

I haven't been but I thought Utrecht was a pretty, place with a lot of old buildings. Rotterdam sounds more like what you're on about.

Been to Utrecht a few times after meeting a Dutch NUFC fan at PSV in 97 - its a typical European town/small city with a fuck-off church (great views from the top) and nice drinking/cafe squares.

Decent people with no bother.

I haven't been but I thought Utrecht was a pretty, place with a lot of old buildings. Rotterdam sounds more like what you're on about.

Rotterdam definitely is a modernist concrete nightmare.

Went to Eindhoven for the UEFA Cup match quarter final match in 04. It's a nice place and probably deserved more attention than the overnight stay.

I've been through Amsterdam a few times but its never really clicked for me, Hamburg is far more appealing but I also quite like Belgium.