The 'dam!

Kevin

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen them. Looked like lads on an extended night out that could've been anywhere, but why not make it Amsterdam I suppose, it's basically Britain with taller people anyway. :rolleyes:

He's a tiny lad tbf. Stevie, you're not wrong about height differences across the country, this fucker is a Leprechaun!

Edited by The Fish

The ones with the pub crawl T-shirts I assume?

Yerp

He's a tiny lad tbf. Stevie, you're not wrong about height differences across the country, this fucker is a Leprechaun!

5"8 mo'fo

Yerp

5"8 mo'fo

:rolleyes: The Hell you are!

don't make me post a picture :D

Yerp

5"8 mo'fo

I am :D I'm deffs in the late 5"7's :D

Yerp

5"8 mo'fo

That's quite the CT you just did there sunshine. :D

Nope. seen a few gay bars there.

I was out of amsterdam nights aswell, went to hoofddorp, harleem etc.

Stevie, did you go to the peep show? :rolleyes:

Nar haha. Last time I was there was for Euro 2000, only got wrecked two nights in 17 days, drunk every day though.

The best place in Amsterdam (as I told you) is Leidsesplein, which is where the dutch go.

Wouldn't agree with you there like. I've been loads of times and while I like it round there, it's pretty touristy tbh. The Pijp and to the south of there, for example, are much more authentically Dutch. There's a fuck off Bulldog coffee shop and a Hard Rock Cafe right on the Leidseplein ffs :D It's a lot more pleasant than Red Light District like.

Edited by alex

Yerp

5"8 mo'fo

That's quite the CT you just did there sunshine. :D

Some tall tales in this thread like :D

I was in about 6 different coffee shops. The smart shop just as you're crossing the canal to go towards dam square aswell, bought canabis lolli's in there, they were a waste of money :rolleyes:

The coffee shop at the very bottom of the red light district is quite good, forget the name of it.

Nar haha. Last time I was there was for Euro 2000, only got wrecked two nights in 17 days, drunk every day though.

The best place in Amsterdam (as I told you) is Leidsesplein, which is where the dutch go.

Wouldn't agree with you there like. I've been loads of times and while I like it round there, it's pretty touristy tbh. The Pijp and to the south of there, for example, are much more authentically Dutch. There's a fuck off Bulldog coffee shop and a Hard Rock Cafe right on the Leidseplein ffs :D It's a lot more pleasant than Red Light District like.

The last time I was in Leidsesplein, it was the most perfect night ever. Perhaps my judgement is clouded by the fact we had such a good night. Holland were playing the Czech Republic that night actually in Amsterdam, and even though there were 50000 three miles away in the stadium, it felt like every Dutch person in the world was there. It was fucking absolutely brilliant, everyone and I mean like everyone all in orange, they go far more mental for Holland than we go for England even. Just found all the bars and the whole atmosphere intoxicating. I wouldn't even go to back to the Red Lights district seedy as fuck, people trying to shove coke up your nose "nar a divvint wanna see a show with a black man with a 12 inch cock mate", but Leidesplein took me like, never been to the bit your on about, had a night in Amstelveen once, was like a night in Chapel House with pubs like The Peregrine.

The last time I was in Leidsesplein, it was the most perfect night ever. Perhaps my judgement is clouded by the fact we had such a good night. Holland were playing the Czech Republic that night actually in Amsterdam, and even though there were 50000 three miles away in the stadium, it felt like every Dutch person in the world was there. It was fucking absolutely brilliant, everyone and I mean like everyone all in orange, they go far more mental for Holland than we go for England even. Just found all the bars and the whole atmosphere intoxicating. I wouldn't even go to back to the Red Lights district seedy as fuck, people trying to shove coke up your nose "nar a divvint wanna see a show with a black man with a 12 inch cock mate", but Leidesplein took me like, never been to the bit your on about, had a night in Amstelveen once, was like a night in Chapel House with pubs like The Peregrine.

Aye, well the Dutch gather there (amongst other places) for big games etc. Like I say, it's canny round there but it is full of foreign tourists on a normal night.

What did you think of The Nightwatch, Kevin? At the end of the day, technically speaking, Rembrandt was the Daddy. Don't you think?