Kevin - thread now NSFW you fucking retards

Gemmill

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mighty fucking rude of him not to acknowledge his 18th birthday thread like... :huh:

Give him a chance.…

He'll still be getting split in half by Big Gay Mick that he met last night.

Mighty fucking rude of him not to acknowledge his 18th birthday thread like... :huh:

Give him a chance.…

He'll still be getting split in half by Big Gay Mick that he met last night.

Big Mick may have misunderstood when Kevin said he liked a bit of sausage in his mcmuffin....

:huh:

Cheers my fellow adults. Unfortunately i am on the brink of death so cannot reply to each comment individually.

Big Mick was obviously relentless

It's my 18th next month, not letting any of you bastards know anything :huh: will get on and my whole families had their names, addresses and telephone numbers posted or summits. Happy (belated) birthday Kevin

I don't care about a public picture being posted on here, tis public for a reason! If I didn't want people seeing my face i'd put up pictures of other shite like peasepud #ugly

Thought you were in your twenties Clee. Well done for further showing Kevin up, in his own birthday thread too.

Haha really? Why?

Aye i'm not bothered about pictures or anything, just with some of the bastards on here they'd tell the background, find out were I live and deliver a shit through my front door :huh: