One for Leazes Mag

McFaul

Quarter of child sex groomers are Asian, report reveals

One in four men who groom vulnerable children for sex is Asian, the first attempt at a nationwide assessment of the problem has revealed.

The report, by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop), shows that 28 per cent of offenders reported for child grooming since 2008 have been Asian.

The figures appear to show a disproportionate number of Asian men involved. In England and Wales the percentage of people who describe themselves as Asian is 5.9 per cent.

Previously police officers involved in tackling child grooming have warned about the disproportionate numbers of Asian men involved.

Earlier this year Detective Chief Inspector Alan Edwards said: "These girls are being passed around and used as meat. To stop this type of crime you need to start talking about it, but everyone's been too scared to address the ethnicity factor.

“No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication."”

Now the society we live in and how it's changed so much dictate that many of you will believe I'm being racist by even posting this, or worse still The Telegraph is changing in to the Daily Mail.

The figures are absolutely staggering. Approximately 1 in 3 of these child grooming offences are mad by 1 in 20 of the population?!?!?! It's alright saying we shouldn't distinguish between ethnicity, but that is completely compelling evidence for the contrary. So what is the explanation for this, Happy Face's poorly educated, lack of opportunities pish? Or is it something a lot more sinister like being an accepted part of their culture. Whatever it is has no place in BRITISH society, and needs at worst kicking out of the cunts who do this. What explanations do any of you draw from these findings?

Quarter of child sex groomers are Asian, report reveals

One in four men who groom vulnerable children for sex is Asian, the first attempt at a nationwide assessment of the problem has revealed.

The report, by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop), shows that 28 per cent of offenders reported for child grooming since 2008 have been Asian.

The figures appear to show a disproportionate number of Asian men involved. In England and Wales the percentage of people who describe themselves as Asian is 5.9 per cent.

Previously police officers involved in tackling child grooming have warned about the disproportionate numbers of Asian men involved.

Earlier this year Detective Chief Inspector Alan Edwards said: "These girls are being passed around and used as meat. To stop this type of crime you need to start talking about it, but everyone's been too scared to address the ethnicity factor.

“No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication."”

Now the society we live in and how it's changed so much dictate that many of you will believe I'm being racist by even posting this, or worse still The Telegraph is changing in to the Daily Mail.

The figures are absolutely staggering. Approximately 1 in 3 of these child grooming offences are mad by 1 in 20 of the population?!?!?! It's alright saying we shouldn't distinguish between ethnicity, but that is completely compelling evidence for the contrary. So what is the explanation for this, Happy Face's poorly educated, lack of opportunities pish? Or is it something a lot more sinister like being an accepted part of their culture. Whatever it is has no place in BRITISH society, and needs at worst kicking out of the cunts who do this. What explanations do any of you draw from these findings?

That you'd be best off avoiding the West End.

Elements of the culture are fucked up where women are expected to be virgins whereas blokes are expected to know what they are doing - having said that there was a similar view when I grew up although reality was a bit different.

If you uproot a culture that has those views then there are bound to be conflicts where blokes see women who aren't part of their community as fair game - of course if it was just blokes going out on the pull reflecting how locals do it then I'd actually think it was a good thing as that would be a form of integration. However targeting vulnerable young lasses - usually victims of broken homes is fucking evil.

Having said all that and with recognising it as a problem the actual data was pretty flawed.

Edited by NJS

Pleased to see some sensible answers here, like rape and paedophilia are more tolerated within their culture. Look at that 13 year old lass that 22 year old Turk married years ago man.

Pleased to see some sensible answers here, like rape and paedophilia are more tolerated within their culture. Look at that 13 year old lass that 22 year old Turk married years ago man.

Don't think rape is that tolerated but they do have a tendency to be even more judgemental about the woman's "fault" than even western cultures are.

Elements of the culture are fucked up where women are expected to be virgins whereas blokes are expected to know what they are doing - having said that there was a similar view when I grew up although reality was a bit different.

If you uproot a culture that has those views then there are bound to be conflicts where blokes see women who aren't part of their community as fair game - of course if it was just blokes going out on the pull reflecting how locals do it then I'd actually think it was a good thing as that would be a form of integration. However targeting vulnerable young lasses - usually victims of broken homes is fucking evil.

Having said all that and with recognising it as a problem the actual data was pretty flawed.

sorry NJS, but that wishy washy stuff you say there is the whole point Stevie is making here.

sorry NJS, but that wishy washy stuff you say there is the whole point Stevie is making here.

Eh?

I specifically describe the targetting of young lasses as evil and I'm wishy-washy?

I honestly don't believe you can read.

Eh?

I specifically describe the targetting of young lasses as evil and I'm wishy-washy?

:)

Eh?

difficult to tell with you sometimes, when you also talk about "flawed data" and making excuses for their culture.

The point surely being that, such attitudes are incompatible with ours and recognise it and firmly keep the door closed. Is my view anyway, rather than show "understanding".

Same as Fish. What does it matter what they do in Pakistan ? They are here now.

Edited by LeazesMag

sad and only to be expected

Eh?

difficult to tell with you sometimes, when you also talk about "flawed data" and making excuses for their culture.

The point surely being that, such attitudes are incompatible with ours and recognise it and firmly keep the door closed. Is my view anyway, rather than show "understanding".

Well if you did explain what your issue is, I don't mind replying but a simple "you're wrong" isn't very helpful.

There are problems with the data which mean the picture isn't as clear as it looks at first glance but that doesn't mean I don't accept that there is a problem - as I said.

You should also realise that if 26% of cases do involve Asians that means 74% involve the rest so any attempt to imply that the problem is unique to that group is wrong. When you mention "our attitudes" it suggests that no native British men ever do this shit which is bollocks and of course the vast majority of Asians will think this prectice is wrong as well.

It's these generalisations that people object to - you imply that those who aren't terrorists at least sympathise with the cause, now you imply that a sizeable proportion of Asian men as a whole are abusers which is bullshit.

You also mention what happens in Pakistan not mattering which I accept but it shows that you think all Asians/Muslims are first generation immigrants which isn't the case - my point is that there is no overnight switch to force integration that you wish for - it will be to a large extent a natural process much like it has been for West Indians. I do think it will take longer for Asians due to their culture but it will happen as thats what humans do - probably not in your or my lifetime but eventually.

Of course I realise you wish they wern't here at all which to some extent when it comes to Pakistanis I agree with you but they are here and adopting an attitude of mistrust won't help anyone.

sad and only to be expected

Maybe, but to be fair to NJS I wouldn't class him as NPDG like I would some.

Non-Pedo Do-Gooder?

Namby Pamby.

I wonder what the British muslim collective think about the figures, and what they feel needs doing to bring the figures more in line with typical western ones.

NJS how exactly are the figures flawed by the way?

Well the ethnicity of the abusers wasn't recorded in 32% of the cases which undermines them a bit as all of those could by one group. Obviously if the proportion was the same as quoted of that 32% then the figures would be fine

Also they didn't include figures from all over the country so say for example all of the abuse in East Anglia or the South West (two areas with low numbers of minorities) was by white blokes then that would increase the white percentage in the total whereas if they only covered the North West and/or London then the figure would be skewed the other way.

As I said I think there is a problem which should be addressed regardless of the accuracy.

Well the ethnicity of the abusers wasn't recorded in 32% of the cases which undermines them a bit as all of those could by one group. Obviously if the proportion was the same as quoted of that 32% then the figures would be fine

Also they didn't include figures from all over the country so say for example all of the abuse in East Anglia or the South West (two areas with low numbers of minorities) was by white blokes then that would increase the white percentage in the total whereas if they only covered the North West and/or London then the figure would be skewed the other way.

As I said I think there is a problem which should be addressed regardless of the accuracy.

in what particular way is it up to us to "address it" ?

Eh?

Well if you did explain what your issue is, I don't mind replying but a simple "you're wrong" isn't very helpful.

There are problems with the data which mean the picture isn't as clear as it looks at first glance but that doesn't mean I don't accept that there is a problem - as I said.

You should also realise that if 26% of cases do involve Asians that means 74% involve the rest so any attempt to imply that the problem is unique to that group is wrong. When you mention "our attitudes" it suggests that no native British men ever do this shit which is bollocks and of course the vast majority of Asians will think this prectice is wrong as well.

It's these generalisations that people object to - you imply that those who aren't terrorists at least sympathise with the cause, now you imply that a sizeable proportion of Asian men as a whole are abusers which is bullshit.

You also mention what happens in Pakistan not mattering which I accept but it shows that you think all Asians/Muslims are first generation immigrants which isn't the case - my point is that there is no overnight switch to force integration that you wish for - it will be to a large extent a natural process much like it has been for West Indians. I do think it will take longer for Asians due to their culture but it will happen as thats what humans do - probably not in your or my lifetime but eventually.

Of course I realise you wish they wern't here at all which to some extent when it comes to Pakistanis I agree with you but they are here and adopting an attitude of mistrust won't help anyone.

see, its when you come up with this sort of statistical stuff that you are attempting to appease and find excuses - 74% "do" in no way justifies the 26% that "don't" . Likewise "first generation immigrants", you are constantly looking for ways in which you think we should "accept" this sort of stuff. Basically it isn't acceptable, at the end of the day, what you are doing - you might call it "educating" but in reality it is watering down our own standards and values.

The simplest way would have been not to throw open our immigration doors so wide in the first place, and leaving them wide open is not going to do anything more than increase the problem.

Even when you say "it will take longer for Asians due to their culture", you completely miss the point that - and I'm not talking about this particular question but integration generally - they do not WANT to adapt and if they don't want to, then they won't do it.

Edited by LeazesMag

Eh?

see, its when you come up with this sort of statistical stuff that you are attempting to appease and find excuses - 74% "do" in no way justifies the 26% that "don't" . Likewise "first generation immigrants", you are constantly looking for ways in which you think we should "accept" this sort of stuff. Basically it isn't acceptable, at the end of the day, what you are doing - you might call it "educating" but in reality it is watering down our own standards and values.

The simplest way would have been not to throw open our immigration doors so wide in the first place, and leaving them wide open is not going to do anything more than increase the problem.

Even when you say "it will take longer for Asians due to their culture", you completely miss the point that - and I'm not talking about this particular question but integration generally - they do not WANT to adapt and if they don't want to, then they won't do it.

No - 74% of abusers are not Asian - do you really think 26% of Asians abuse kids?

I don't accept child abuse in any form - what I'm saying is that your implication that our culture is fine and theirs is wrong is on this issue bollocks - there are abusers of all types - if there is a dispropotionate number from one area then it should be addressed but that doesn't get away from the fact that hundreds of white blokes have abused kids as well - what's their "excuse" if you can't put it down to them being from the wrong culture?

There are a shit load of immigrants who want to and have integrated. That doesn't mean there aren't a load who could do more but again its your suggestion that "they're all the same" that opens you to the obvious accusations.