Wimbledon

LeazesMag

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

tbh I've already committed to a fair bit of spend next summer so ordinarily I'd fucked this off ... but as long as I live I'll never get offered these again. This is what credit cards were invented for, right? :D

Absolutely. You only live once (unless you're a Buddhist).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

tbh I've already committed to a fair bit of spend next summer so ordinarily I'd fucked this off ... but as long as I live I'll never get offered these again. This is what credit cards were invented for, right? :D

Get it done. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem getting rid of them if you changed your mind

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Craig said:

For the past 20 years or so I've regularly put in for the ticket ballot for Wimbledon and got the square root of fuck all back. Tried my luck again and ... well, I've had to read this one several times. :blink:

image.thumb.png.19b2cf5188e2f2ac96de85ee0674d563.png

20 minutes ago, Craig said:

If you're stuck for cash I'll take them off you. £20 each or £10 each if Cliff Richard is going to be singing. :good:

• Haha 7