Wimbledon

LeazesMag

• 11 months later...

I see Alcarez has been drawn against a white version of Jason Lee

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Murray texted Radacanu to ask to play doubles. Texted her at 9pm and was concerned she was going to be asleep 😂

She was superb last night. 

/edit in her round of tennis #notadamjohnson

Edited by wykikitoon

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Murray texted Radacanu to ask to play doubles. Texted her at 9pm and was concerned she was going to be asleep 😂

She was superb last night. 

/edit in her round of tennis #notadamjohnson

She’s 22 I think you’re safe.

• Haha 3

:lol:

When you're so much of a conspiracy theorist that you completely misinterpret the Wimbledon crowd. 

What a fucking helmet this bloke is. 

• Haha 3

Covid got people three ways. Some people died from it, some people got long covid or other permanent damage to their bodies, and some people had their brains completely fucking melted by online conspiracies about covid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

When you're so much of a conspiracy theorist that you completely misinterpret the Wimbledon crowd. 

What a fucking helmet this bloke is. 

Watched that and was just in awe of the level he can still perform at. But then saw the interview after and even by his prickly standards it was a completely WTAF? moment. He’s an odd one like. 

• Like 1

On 09/07/2024 at 02:51, Alex said:

Watched that and was just in awe of the level he can still perform at. But then saw the interview after and even by his prickly standards it was a completely WTAF? moment. He’s an odd one like. 

He's the Cristiano of tennis. Incredibly talented but ultimately failing to hide the homelander level of narcissism he suffers from.

He can't understand why he doen't get the respect Federer and Nadal do despite now being more successful. Let's see; a history of faking injuries, suspicious time-outs, tantrums paired with a sense of entitlement and shady off the field antics such as the vaccine debacle and hanging out with questionable Serb politicians. 

He's a contemptible prick, fair enough that he's made it work for his career. But then you can't really demand that people like you for it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

He's the Cristiano of tennis. Incredibly talented but ultimately failing to hide the homelander level of narcissism he suffers from.

He can't understand why he doen't get the respect Federer and Nadal do despite now being more successful. Let's see; a history of faking injuries, suspicious time-outs, tantrums paired with a sense of entitlement and shady off the field antics such as the vaccine debacle and hanging out with questionable Serb politicians. 

He's a contemptible prick, fair enough that he's made it work for his career. But then you can't really demand that people like you for it. 

I do think he’s the undisputed greatest men’s player though. I kind of feel

for him at times. But for someone who is clearly not stupid he comes out with some stupid shit. I do love watching him play though. 

• Like 1

I loved watching him when he first came onto the scene, played great tennis chasing down everything and smashing the ball hard, also had a good sense of humor. Let it all get to his head eventually sadly. 

Can't argue against him as the greatest statistically. I think there's one thing about Nadal that's always worth mentioning in this discussion. He bested Federer in his absolute prime at Wimbledon when he was near untouchable. Beaten Novak on hard courts too when at his best. Those two couldn't get anywhere close to laying a finger on prime French Open Rafa though, I mean often they were ridiculously one sided affairs that you'd never associate with these games. That always stands out for me. 

Edited by aimaad22
  • Like 2

On 10/07/2024 at 19:02, aimaad22 said:

I loved watching him when he first came onto the scene, played great tennis chasing down everything and smashing the ball hard, also had a good sense of humor. Let it all get to his head eventually sadly. 

Can't argue against him as the greatest statistically. I think there's one thing about Nadal that's always worth mentioning in this discussion. He bested Federer in his absolute prime at Wimbledon when he was near untouchable. Beaten Novak on hard courts too when at his best. Those two couldn't get anywhere close to laying a finger on prime French Open Rafa though, I mean often they were ridiculously one sided affairs that you'd never associate with these games. That always stands out for me. 

He does that stupid fucking routine before each serve though so swings and roundabouts 

• Haha 1

Incredible achievement by Djokovic to make the final only a few weeks after knee surgery. I think he’ll keep going as long as he thinks he has a chance of winning majors. But bar the bit at the end of the third set, when his first serve went missing, Alcaraz was on a different plane. It wasn’t even close until that point 

Edited by Alex