Ryan Dunn from Jackass

Kevin

I can't match the face to any notable stunts. Was he more of a creator, or the brains (if that's what you call the JA creative process) behind the camera? Were Dunn & Knoxville the co-founders of the whole JA concept & eventual franchise?

Toy car up the wazzoo in the film, ironically.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good was OTT I admit, though I have no sympathy for him.

I think we've settled on a happy medium here.

Russel Grant?

to me theres kinda been a bit of inevitability about this.

i knew that one day, one of the jackass lads would die doing some stupid stunt that would of taken up all of 3 minutes in their films.

same as with steve irwin, you just knew one day he was gonna get set on by a croc or some snake was gonna have a chomp on him.

strange enough i never thought either would die the way they did

Knoxville almost breaks his neck here when Dunn flips the golf cart. Lucky escape.

Quote from that clip "Dunn can't drive for shit" :lol:

He is a complete arse like, now everything has emerged :lol:

Previous DUI record

Over the limit

Doing up to 140mph in a 55 zone

I recognise the speed impulse myself: when I got in a derestricted zone in my Daewoo Kalos 1.3 I would absolutely pump it to the max and hit speeds of up to 45 mph within 12 seconds. I was lucky just to crash into a skip, Dunn paid with his life and took a friend with him.

I think you could make a case for single-strike bans when it comes to excessive speeding whilst over the limit. What's the law here currently?

Minimum 12 month ban for drink-driving.

He is a complete arse like, now everything has emerged :lol:

Previous DUI record

Over the limit

Doing up to 140mph in a 55 zone

I recognise the speed impulse myself: when I got in a derestricted zone in my Daewoo Kalos 1.3 I would absolutely pump it to the max and hit speeds of up to 45 mph within 12 seconds. I was lucky just to crash into a skip, Dunn paid with his life and took a friend with him.

there is something hugely thrilling about pushing a car to its limits, but fuck me - 45mph - how were you able to breath?

I think you could make a case for single-strike bans when it comes to excessive speeding whilst over the limit. What's the law here currently?

You get a ban if you hit three figures as well I think.

You get a ban if you hit three figures as well I think.

Think it's mph above the speed limit or something. Nolan got one for doing 65 in a 30 zone. I think it was only 30 days or something. To me that's as bad as being just over the limit and potentially worse.

Pretty sure I got flashed doing 90 on the M1 yesterday :lol:

If you'd ever seen the results of a horrific car crash caused by someone doing 90mph you would never have done this ;)

I work with RTA victims, and it's put me off roads for life.

If I can't get there cross-country I don't go.

Btw, here's one of my wedding pics. Thought you'd all be interested.

80734880.jpg

Edited by Monkeys Fist