Window cleaners

Christmas Tree

Would imagine people live in vastly different properties/no. of windows so you're never going to be able to do a sensible comparison online. As if windows need cleaning once a week though the robbing Turk *insert Jack Black non-PC expletive* ;) Or even once a fortnight for that matter really.

We pay £6 a month, and I've no idea how many times he comes - once I think. Mind I should start charging him for the amount of time I have to spend chatting to the fucker when he comes for his 6 quid. I'm not joking, I would say the average time I have to stand chatting to him is 10 minutes. It's rifuckindiculous.

You couldn't afford me sweetie.

Don't imagine this applies to your boys, hanging off the side of high rises in your sex harnesses. ;)

Special PPE makes the day go faster Samuel :)

:wub:

How much would you quote for this place by the way?

Beetham-tower-close-up.jpg

You couldn't pay me enough, I don't know how the guys that currently do it manage to fit their massive bollocks in the harness/basket thing they're winched down in.

I havent had my windows washed properly in 3 years and cant say I notice a difference. I give the downstairs windows a clean myself a few times a year but if your paying £6 a fortnight for someone else to do it, it soon adds up

We pay £6 a month, and I've no idea how many times he comes - once I think. Mind I should start charging him for the amount of time I have to spend chatting to the fucker when he comes for his 6 quid. I'm not joking, I would say the average time I have to stand chatting to him is 10 minutes. It's rifuckindiculous.

;)

They're all the same. Is he interesting though? Does it complete your month having those 10 minutes with him?

It's the Beetham in Manchester, isn't it?

Tricky one that.

Unless theres a cradle rail underneath the overhangs, you'd struggle to abseil the lower sections.

Assuming there is , I'd guess 4 men would take 5 days , so around £5000-6000, including enormo-testes allowance.

Tricky one that.

Unless theres a cradle rail underneath the overhangs, you'd struggle to abseil the lower sections.

Assuming there is , I'd guess 4 men would take 5 days , so around £5000-6000, including enormo-testes allowance.

Aye, I don't know how they do below the cantilievered bit (the hotel half of the building-which might well be a different contract altogether). I used to have a deek at them in their cradle once they'd gone below my floor and see it swinging back and forth as they cleaned, with the ground hundreds of feet below them. Couldn't even stand to watch it safe behind several inches of structural glass, never mind flapping about in the wind on some ropes. And the weather is never like it is in that picture, it's usually fucking filthy. Whatever your branch of the industry is paid you more than earn imo.

I pay nowt as i do my own windows and tbh, those people who reckon they dont need doing once a fortnight need their eyes testing!

Sounds like your local paper have named you for touching kids tbh.

In error, obviously. *safety wink*

I pay nowt as i do my own windows and tbh, those people who reckon they dont need doing once a fortnight need their eyes testing!

:)

wtf ;)

how did you jump from cleaning windows to touching kids??

I think you may need to go and see a brain doctor if thats your usual thought process!

:D:wub:

wtf ;)

I think you may need to go and see a brain doctor if thats your usual thought process!

:D:wub:

The reference was to having your windows daubed/egg'd/graffiti'd etc. Keep up. :D

wtf ;)

:icon_lol::wub:

The reference was to having your windows daubed/egg'd/graffiti'd etc. Keep up. :D

You wouldn't need a window cleaner at that point. You'd need a removal van. :D

Anyway, have you tried living in Wallsend.................................

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rolleyes:<_<

Tricky one that.

What's the name of your company? If you don't mind me asking.