2011-2012 Premier League Fixtures

Tom

The 2011-2012 Premier League, Football League and Scottish fixtures will be released on Friday from 9am.

As you well know we do not possess the rights to publish the fixture lists in full, It would be appreciated if people would refrain from doing so.

However we will be able to discuss our first few fixtures, boxing day/Christmas and the last game of the season without too much trouble.

If you wish to view the fixture lists in full you will be able to do so at BBC Sport or NUFC.COM

Thanks.

The rights to a fucking fixture list. This country's too commercial. Long gone are the days when a man could post fixture lists as they damn well pleased.

Yeh it's a daft rule I agree but if you don't have the license they shut the site down. :lol:

They charge £260 for the fixtures too so I'm not sure it's worth it tbh...

Please don't post the fixture list - that includes discussing it in chronological order and dating it by month, Deano, i,e effectively posting the fixture list.

Pay the £260 and post away tbh. :blush:

After the first five games or so I wouldn't be surprised to see us virtually bottom of the league before we pull away and gain some points.

I agree, it's a bad start. Not because we've got away trips to the top four or five clubs, but rather we've got a run of "tough" games.

1st home game opposition can come out of the blocks like a rocket, the derby can never be predicted and the following 3 fixtures are all games that can go either way.

This off season has been weird for me, I was initially pretty negative about transfers, expecting an exodus then, after Cabaye I started to get quite optimistic, but with Nolan going I returned to a mid-point, but this fixture list has not been kind and I'm feeling gloomy about the new season again.

After the first five games or so I wouldn't be surprised to see us virtually bottom of the league before we pull away and gain some points.

I agree, it's a bad start. Not because we've got away trips to the top four or five clubs, but rather we've got a run of "tough" games.

1st home game opposition can come out of the blocks like a rocket, the derby can never be predicted and the following 3 fixtures are all games that can go either way.

This off season has been weird for me, I was initially pretty negative about transfers, expecting an exodus then, after Cabaye I started to get quite optimistic, but with Nolan going I returned to a mid-point, but this fixture list has not been kind and I'm feeling gloomy about the new season again.

Arsenal start off like a house on fire, QPR away isn't a good time to get them, we have a shit record at home to Fulham, Christ knows what our team will be like against our main rivals, and Christ knows if they'll be up for the fight and Villa away won't be easy either.

just watch we will have man utd first i bet we did last season lol or liverpool or arsenal

Our first 5 games are:

Available at Websites who own the license to post them

Will be an interesting start to the season

• 3 weeks later...

you noticed something wierd about our two first matches arsenal and scumberland both of those were our best matches heh beating scumberland 5-1 and drawing with arsenal 4-4 seems very odd and fixed