Craig Gardner

JoCo85

Was flicking through and saw on sky sports news we are interested with Craig Gardner. I think he would be a reasonable buy if its 3million or under. Birmingham's top scorer last year, and got a decent long range effort on him, a goalscoring midfielder - possible long-term replacement for Kevin Nolan? Would be a decent squad player for next season though.

Is he an improvement on Ryan Taylor? I'm asking the question, I don't really recall taking much notcice of him, but he seems like he might be a similar type, maybe not a big improvement. This just based on reading about him like.

Is he an improvement on Ryan Taylor? I'm asking the question, I don't really recall taking much notcice of him, but he seems like he might be a similar type, maybe not a big improvement. This just based on reading about him like.

I think it might be difficult for him to not be an imrovement really!

Better engine than Nolan, seems better on the ball too from what i've seen and he has a habit of having a go from 20-25 yard which imo we need!

Young too so a good move.

We need some who's gonna take a shot from 25 yards out. Seriously, that's what we're missing?

I think you need a couple of weeks off this forum, you're clearly losing the plot.

Better engine than Nolan, seems better on the ball too from what i've seen and he has a habit of having a go from 20-25 yard which imo we need!

We need some who's gonna take a shot from 25 yards out. Seriously, that's what we're missing?

I think you need a couple of weeks off this forum, you're clearly losing the plot.

Do you play football? Do you watch our games?

How many goals did we score from efforts outside the box? How many players a willing to have a go and even when they do get them on target?

Of course its something we need.....One of many things actually.

Do you play football? Do you watch our games?

How many goals did we score from efforts outside the box? How many players a willing to have a go and even when they do get them on target?

Of course its something we need.....One of many things actually.

That's the point I was making, there's alot more problems that need to be addressed first. 9 time out of 10 these 25 yard shots end up in the crowd.