Lualua gone?

KeithJ

Update on his twitter saying that a deal is almost done!

I don't want him to go as he is just the kind of exciting kid we need coming through. I thought he was the perfect Pardew player who could get bums off seats!

Done better than fucking Vuckic anyways!

I'd think like Forster it will be another years loan deal if anything.

The model FMA is trying to implement is based around youth. He looks like he has something to offer us in the long term. Probably still a bit too green for the 1st squad.

Send him out on loan again and see how he does with a full fit season under his belt.

As for Vuckic and Kadar for that matter...im hoping we get to see a fair bit more of them next season. Same applies...a full fit season will give us a good read on how good they actually are.

Don't think much of him tbh. Looks like his brother but not as good. Maybe he could become useful in time but i think he'd be more frustrating

That was my first impression of him when he came on as a sub.

Thing is he had just come back from a pretty bad injury and seemed pretty good when out on loan. Scored some great goals, set up and few and looked dangerous.

Id like to see what he can do in a full season out on loan, no injuries, and then assess whether he'd be good for the 1st team.

If he went permanently it would be a shame but i guess if AP thinks he should move on maybe they dont think he will cut it.

BRIGHTON & HOVE Albion believe they are close to sealing a permanent move for Newcastle’s Kazenga LuaLua.

The 20-year-old brother of former United favourite Lomana enjoyed a second three-month loan spell at the Withdean Stadium last season, scoring four goals in 11 appearances.

And Seagulls boss Gus Poyet has said: “We are really in an advanced situation.

“I think it’s a matter of time, checking everything, making sure we have agreed with the club, the player, the medical and hoping everything is all right.

“It looks all right, because I saw him play against Chelsea (at the end of last season).”

:blush:

BRIGHTON & HOVE Albion believe they are close to sealing a permanent move for Newcastle’s Kazenga LuaLua.

The 20-year-old brother of former United favourite Lomana enjoyed a second three-month loan spell at the Withdean Stadium last season, scoring four goals in 11 appearances.

And Seagulls boss Gus Poyet has said: “We are really in an advanced situation.

“I think it’s a matter of time, checking everything, making sure we have agreed with the club, the player, the medical and hoping everything is all right.

“It looks all right, because I saw him play against Chelsea (at the end of last season).”

:blush:

Surplus to requirements obviously.

• 2 weeks later...

Herd hes about to get in a lot of trouble with the police. Apparently him and Andy Mogwu (reserve player) chinned Ian Bogie's son outside riverside lastneet. Broken cheekbone, jaw etc might be in the paper tomorrow. From what ive heard it was more Andy Mogwu like but Lualua was involved and threw punches and stamped on him too. They also burned him with tabs on his face when he was unconcious on the floor. Sound like right cunts tbh

Looks like Gus Poyet is getting pissed off with Newcastle and is thinking of pulling the plug!

Let this be true!

Couldn't give a shit what Poyet thinks. In fact he deserves some pay back for the goals he used to score against us, the ugly bastard :)

• 4 months later...

He's gone this time:

http://www.nufc.co.u...2281670_2522661

Kazenga LuaLua has this week made his loan move from Newcastle to Brighton and Hove Albion a permanent one.

The winger - who turns 21 next month - joins the Seagulls for an undisclosed fee on a three-year contract.

He has been with the Championship club since the start of the season and although he has been restricted to just two starts this term, Albion manager Gus Poyet has moved to sign him on a full-time basis.

LuaLua - younger brother of former Newcastle star Lomana, now with Blackpool - also spent part of last season on loan with Brighton before suffering a broken leg last November, having had his first temporary spell on the south coast at the end of 2009/10.

He had previously been loaned out to Doncaster in 2009 and made a total of 15 appearances for Newcastle after progressing through the youth ranks.

Each of his three Magpies starts came in the Carling Cup, while he made four substitute appearances in the FA Cup and eight in the league - the most recent coming against West Brom on the final day of last season.