You've got 100 pound to spend. What would you treat yourself to

Happy Face

£100?

Depends on recent spending I reckon.

No point on a nice meal if I'd just been for one, no point in new clothes if I've just got some.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that your subliminal hint to tell us you had a nice day shopping followed by a meal? :lol:

No it was more likely a subconcious hint that £100 is fuck all :lol:

;)

Was that your subliminal hint to tell us you had a nice day shopping followed by a meal? :lol:

;)

Well sorry mr i have a job better than mcdonalds ;)

;)

Well sorry mr i have a job better than mcdonalds ;)

;) You're gonna have to be more specific there mate, you've just directed that last post at the entirety of the board... bar you ;)

That reminds me, when you go to Uni, are you getting a job?

Get a Bar Job. Much, MUCH better than flipping burgers.

Don't get me wrong, it's still shitty service monkey work, but better time, better clientele (normally), better fanny.

Just Better. :lol:

Easier said than done my man, easier said than done. Applied for a call centre 2 weeks ago. £6.80 an hour, nearly doubling my current wage.

Surely a Bar Job is easier to get than a Call Centre job? :lol:

It's not like there's a shortage of bars, now is it?

£100 spare= Hello Blagdon Farm Shop.

Big fuck off meal.

Never been there, but see that Horton Grange which is close by, robbing mugs, £99 a heed for some scran. I'd be wanting a blow job thrown in with that price, and a voucher for another one at a later date.

Big fuck off meal.

Never been there, but see that Horton Grange which is close by, robbing mugs, £99 a heed for some scran. I'd be wanting a blow job thrown in with that price, and a voucher for another one at a later date.

You'd have £1 left over.

Head down to Burradon and start flashing your coin, you'll get a nosh in no time.

Return flight to Amsterdam and a whore... probly.

Return flight fae the toon would be £150 at least?

My return to the 'dam cost £125, my friends got theirs in january for £90.

Don't get me wrong, it's still shitty service monkey work, but better time, better clientele (normally), better fanny.

OI, stop giving him advice, if he goes to Queens he could end up working in a bar i go to ffs.

:lol:

OI, stop giving him advice, if he goes to Queens he could end up working in a bar i go to ffs.

Come off it Ant, he's a teenage lad, when do they ever listen to advice? I'm doing you a favour!

Big fuck off meal.

You'd have £1 left over.

Head down to Burradon and start flashing your coin, you'll get a nosh in no time.

Right, outside! Now!

Big fuck off meal.

You'd have £1 left over.

Right, outside! Now!

Big fuck off meal.

You'd have £1 left over.

Right, outside! Now!

If you're that desperate for a quid I can loan you it mate. :lol:

Big fuck off meal.

You'd have £1 left over.

Right, outside! Now!

Burradon chat up line ,that.

Burradon chat up line ,that.

Works anarl.

They charge 50p in Killy btw :lol:

I know the approximate area Burradon is but not exactly. It's between Crammy and Gossy Park and Killingworth, somewhere in that triangle. Beside Dudley maybe?