You've got 100 pound to spend. What would you treat yourself to

Happy Face

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toys you're 30 years of age man. Oz was 30 when they were deein Thornley Manor, imagine what he would think of what's happened to Tyneside in 25 years ;)

You live your life by "what would oz do?"?

He was a thick pisshead.

;)

He was the epitome of the 80's Tyneside man. Heart of gold too. Wish I'd have been an adult in the 80's to be honest, to escape the rent boy culture which has reached Tyneside these days. People buying pinball machines, and spending time on spreadsheets in their spare time. Oh dear.

He was a thick pisshead.

;)

He was the epitome of the 80's Tyneside man. Heart of gold too. Wish I'd have been an adult in the 80's to be honest, to escape the rent boy culture which has reached Tyneside these days. People buying pinball machines, and spending time on spreadsheets in their spare time. Oh dear.

;)

One minute you're considering a kindle, the next it's moisturiser.

Would oz follow Alan Carr on Twitter?

Toys you're 30 years of age man. Oz was 30 when they were deein Thornley Manor, imagine what he would think of what's happened to Tyneside in 25 years ;)

first thing i thought of was one of me favourite AWP scenes . theyre sittin in garden after Moxy's become Brendan 'Mulkakky' and Oz tests'm with ". . mMi!nd that snake there Moxy" . class .

He was a thick pisshead.

;)

;)

One minute you're considering a kindle, the next it's moisturiser.

Would oz follow Alan Carr on Twitter?

Would Oz follow someone who's fatha is a key player in NUFC's recruitment process?? Aye. He wouldn't follow Bill Gates though a naa!

Forget the toys stevie, you double hard bastard. What you gonna spend your hundred on?

The gym? A new puncture repair kit?

10a deal and £90 on England to win the Euro U21 tournament at 4/1.

anyone on here tried a fleshlight?

would anyone own up to it if they had? KSA would obviously.

;) Can't say I have like. I bet Jimbo has.

I don't reckon Oz would be on twitter or an internet message board tbf. Sort it out Stevie. ;)

I reckon he would. Look when he found the red indian on msn, to sell the bridge to. You can guarantee he'd be on plentyoffish.com the dirty, dirty dog.

anyone on here tried a fleshlight?

would anyone own up to it if they had? KSA would obviously.

He'd just give it cunnilingus anyway ;)

After filling it with ketchup?