Titus Bramble Arrested

ConsettMag

There's a victim here like, and she's probably fuckin gan through the worst time of her life, lets not forget that. This bloke should be made to pay her every penny he's earned since leaving Ipswich if found guilty.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunderland's Titus Bramble arrested on suspicion of sexual assault & possession of a class A drug #SSN

How many times does this have to happen before he actually gets locked up like any other non footballing rapists?

No idea of the facts at all like but speaking in legal generalities the sexual assault (one person's word against another/difficult to prove) may well go away once again as they often do, but the possession of a Class A (simple matter of fact) could see him end up in a fair bit of bother this time.

Assuming the drugs are actually Class A, usual defences include someone had borrowed an item of clothing and left the drugs there/someone else had been in his car/house and left the drugs there all unbeknownst to the arrestee (and hence they never actually 'possessed' them), so we'll see which one he goes for.

There's a victim here like, and she's probably fuckin gan through the worst time of her life, lets not forget that. This bloke should be made to pay her every penny he's earned since leaving Ipswich if found guilty.

:D

Shearer said Bramble was always the longest in the shower.

Aye, was there not a quote somewhere that he could wash the plughole with his cock while standing up?

He used to whip it out on nights out all the time allegedly :D A Hoo-aah that I went to school with got pumped off him like she reckoned it was a proper mamba no clue if it was true like but she'd had enough to be a fair judge.

Aye, was there not a quote somewhere that he could wash the plughole with his cock while standing up?

He used to whip it out on nights out all the time allegedly :D A Hoo-aah that I went to school with got pumped off him like she reckoned it was a proper mamba no clue if it was true like but she'd had enough to be a fair judge.

She's the sort of girl who likes telling ex-schoolmates about the men she's been with?

Wasnt Cheryl Cole having gans on him at one point?

Ashley Cole and Bramble had a spit-roast perhaps?

I had to decline the invitation as I was away on business...

Wouldnt mind Cheryl tbh... unbelieveable that Ashley decided to cheat on her!

Then again, as the saying goes... "Behind every beautiful woman is a guy who is tired of shagging her..."

Wasnt Cheryl Cole having gans on him at one point?

Ashley Cole and Bramble had a spit-roast perhaps?

I had to decline the invitation as I was away on business...

Wouldnt mind Cheryl tbh... unbelieveable that Ashley decided to cheat on her!

Then again, as the saying goes... "Behind every beautiful woman is a guy who is tired of shagging her..."

And in front of every famous man is a slapper willing to take it up the Gary...

It's at times like these I like to toddle over to RTG and revel in the schadenfreude.

:lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...2112&page=3

Looks like they've locked the thread, but not before this pearler was posted…

Five Thro Mignolet

Spectator

Re: Sky & The BBC

It's not true.... it's the bloody Magedia again!

I don't agree with him giving all his money to the victim, true or not, her going through this awful time means she should have the safety of knowing he's in jail for ever, it doesn't mean she can sit on her arse the rest of her life knowing she got rich for having no talent (just like Titus)

She's the sort of girl who likes telling ex-schoolmates about the men she's been with?

Aye he goes for the classy ones, we were in school at the time like. She resembled miss piggy in all.

It'll still be nowt compared to J69's though.