Greenwich Digs

Monkeys Fist

Right then London based chaps, any recommendations for digs in Greenwich?

I'm there this thursday night, and next tuesday, & wednesday night.

Working on Creekside development,(Creek Rd, Deptford Church St) so anything within walking distance would be a bonus

Anyone know anywhere?

The Novotel next to Greenwich station is the only one that springs immediately to mind. Probably not mega cheap at this late stage though. You'll be on the DLR so anything in the Canary Wharf neck of the woods would be convenient too (though again, same cost issues I imagine).

Stevie knows a guesthouse out Blackheath way that I'm sure he can tell you about.

Also, fancy a pint?

Working on Creekside development,(Creek Rd, Deptford Church St) so anything within walking distance would be a bonus

Anyone know anywhere?

Aye!!! Here, fuckin hell av got a belta place for ye, it's Lewisham which is even closer. Absolute belta place! It's only 30 quid a neet as well. Ye get ya breakfast and the rooms are really nice, and the landlady is a lovely lass dead friendly, can't speak high enough of her. Big derby but really lush person. Honest mate you won't get a better deal anywhere roond there, I know it like the back o me hand.

Cheers Meenzer, The Novotel is full, there's a few pokey b&b's available but i fancy something reliable.

Found some apartments over the water in Stratford, might give them a go.

Re.Pints-Thursday will be an early night, as I've to pick a van full of kit up from Eccleshall, Staffs,then get to site by 8.15 thursday morning, so I'll be eating then collapsing :rolleyes:

I could well be up for a gargle next week though, maybe the Wednesday? I'll keep you posted

I could well be up for a gargle next week though, maybe the Wednesday? I'll keep you posted

Aye, do so. Greenwich/Deptford are staggering distance from here so I'm flexible. :rolleyes:

Aye, do so. Greenwich/Deptford are staggering distance from here so I'm flexible. :rolleyes:

My work mate is 25 and half Asian, you can work your charms on him :D

My work mate is 25 and half Asian, you can work your charms on him :D

:D I'm seeing Senna at the Greenwich Picturehouse on Thursday night as it happens. Is he into fast cars? :D

Just seen the replies, go on then Stevie- what's the place called, and did you bang her?

The fella is twice the size of me, but ginger. If you go to Stratford you are a mug, it's miles away and this guest hoose is absolutely perfect. 2 boozers within 3 mins walk too, one of them a good mix of charva's and posh fanny. Shoppin Centre two mins walk away, and your work ten mins away.

Here ye are ring this number 02088527373. The rooms are excellent really are, sky telly the works. £30 I mean 4fs. Ask for Liz, she's really canny.

Edited by McFaul

Anyone know anywhere?

Aye!!! Here, fuckin hell av got a belta place for ye, it's Lewisham which is even closer. Absolute belta place! It's only 30 quid a neet as well. Ye get ya breakfast and the rooms are really nice, and the landlady is a lovely lass dead friendly, can't speak high enough of her. Big derby but really lush person. Honest mate you won't get a better deal anywhere roond there, I know it like the back o me hand.

Alan Ball was in digs there when he was at Arsenal iirc and he spoke very highly of her too.

He said it was shit, mind.

Anyone know anywhere?

Alan Ball was in digs there when he was at Arsenal iirc and he spoke very highly of her too.

Copyright Mark & Lard 1996 :rolleyes:

Copyright Mark & Lard 1996 :rolleyes:

:D

I've only just got that now :D :D :D

I'd have been up for a pint, but I'm working nights Mon-Thur next week. So, fuck you.

Cheeky lunchtime beer at the Birds Nest on Deptford Church Street then, cracking little pub. Problem solved. :rolleyes:

I'd have been up for a pint, but I'm working nights Mon-Thur next week. So, fuck you.

Cheeky lunchtime beer at the Birds Nest on Deptford Church Street then, cracking little pub. Problem solved. :D

Could be a winner :rolleyes:

Cheeky lunchtime beer at the Birds Nest on Deptford Church Street then, cracking little pub. Problem solved. :D

Could be a winner :rolleyes:

You're on the doorstep for Blackheath, got nee idea why you's would want to drink in bampy Deptford or Greenwich when The 'Eef is 10 mins walk away.

Could be a winner :D

You're on the doorstep for Blackheath, got nee idea why you's would want to drink in bampy Deptford or Greenwich when The 'Eef is 10 mins walk away.

Because it'd be his lunch hour and he's working round the corner at Deptford Creekside. Keep with it! :rolleyes:

Besides, Greenwich is all right for a mini crawl as long as you stay off the main burn. There's some shithole pubs too though.

Edited by Meenzer

Could be a winner :D

Because it'd be his lunch hour and he's working round the corner at Deptford Creekside. Keep with it! :rolleyes:

He'll be falling off roofs and everything if he goes back pissed. I never get this red carpet treatment off yous and am down all the time :D

Aye there's a bar just up the road a bit from the Ibis, like a rough n ready pub but it's 70% gay, it's actually areet.

That wine bar isn't bad on the main road as well along from the Naval College.