Rain

LeazesMag

:rolleyes: I'd categorise this as a passing thought, rather than a threadstarter.

If only there were a thread for general or, if you like, "random" conversational interludes.

:rolleyes: I'd categorise this as a passing thought, rather than a threadstarter.

If only there were a thread for general or, if you like, "random" conversational interludes.

Speaking of which, does anyone know where Leazes is tonight btw?

man

Have you got washing on the line, houseboy? :D

All chores done and curry waiting in the slow cooker for after pub night.

About too dab some beads of water onto my brow to give that "just finished working my bollocks off look", ready for wifey getting in. :rolleyes:

Guest alex
man

About too dab some beads of water onto my brow to give that "just finished working my bollocks off look", ready for wifey getting in. :rolleyes:

Be careful, she might interpret that as your 'just finished having a wank' look.

man

About too dab some beads of water onto my brow to give that "just finished working my bollocks off look", ready for wifey getting in. :D

Be careful, she might interpret that as your 'just finished having a wank' look.

:rolleyes:

CT, don't forget to make sure you flushed your used hankie down the toilet and and have also deleted your 'history', mate.

Please, no need for thanks. :D

man

About too dab some beads of water onto my brow to give that "just finished working my bollocks off look", ready for wifey getting in. :D

:rolleyes:

CT, don't forget to make sure you flushed your used hankie down the toilet and and have also deleted your 'history', mate.

Please, no need for thanks. :D

Google Chrome "Open New Incognito Window". :D

does anybody live up at n.shields/W.Bay/Tynemouth, according to nexus timetable there is a train from monument every 5 minutes or so until very late, surely that isn't right ?

does anybody live up at n.shields/W.Bay/Tynemouth, according to nexus timetable there is a train from monument every 5 minutes or so until very late, surely that isn't right ?

Unless things have radically changed I doubt it!

It'll be every twenty minutes later on, I'd guess.

what time is the last one or two ?

what time is the last one or two ?

clicky